Zinnia at Cypress Village

They forgot to mulch the landscaping.  Kinda ghetto.

2z5lmjo.jpg

eyephone said:
test said:

2z5lmjo.jpg

I don't think forgetting the mulch would effect a person'd decision to buy.  :)

If I'm gonna pay half a million for a wood box I expect the details to be perfect.

test said:
eyephone said:
test said:

2z5lmjo.jpg

If I'm gonna pay half a million for a wood box I expect the details to be perfect.

The builder just has to make the backyard presentable. The buyer knows that the backyard landscape will not be included. (unless the builder is selling the model home)

eyephone said:
test said:
eyephone said:
test said:

2z5lmjo.jpg

The builder just has to make the backyard presentable. The buyer knows that the backyard landscape will not be included. (unless the builder is selling the model home)

That's the front yard.

test said:
eyephone said:
test said:
eyephone said:
test said:

2z5lmjo.jpg

That's the front yard.

Then it's not even an issue.

Builders often raced to the last minutes and pulled an all nighter to get the model ready for the opening. Judging from the 4 sided architecture there is landscaping on all 4 sides and could have run out of mulch on the remaining side that couldn't escape Test's critical observation. A test to verify if a builder cheapen up on mulching is the absence of flies. If the opening day has too many flies then the builder over mulched. I take it that is a raving review from Test if she could only pick on mulching.

Plan 2 is 3-story with the number of stairs required, I dont remember plan 1 having excessive stairs. Its living room seemed really small though.

Plan 2 is a great value for Irvine, though its disappointing that the included cabinets are less nice than the ones in my apartment. Phase 1 "includes" some of the recessed lighting and fan boxes.

The plans do feel private. You can definitely hear the highway, but that seems true for a lot of Cypress Village. The models are parallel to Sand Canyon and phase 1 will be perpendicular.

Back