Why did thelandofnodland remove all of his/her posts?

No more no land, and maybe others got flushed out too by the Irvine big brother
Irvine is great, all hail Irvine

Are they the same person, would be sad if they were.  Whisked away by the Secret Irvine Cult/Overseers

Nah the writing is different.  TEST does one liners, LandOLand writes more paragraphs.
Does not seem like the same person.
however, i am fooled easily....

Manager said:
the land of noland is the most important contributor to talk irvine.
My vote goes to ps9. I can only read about site plans so much... I need to see food, video games, refis, furniture, home internet speed and car posts every once in a while.

LONL was spoon feeding me info on the guard gated PS upcoming community.

Now I'm gonna have to find out info just like the rest of the general public.

So Sad.

Poor Aqua, coming off LONL is hard, withdrawal symptoms (anger, frustration, swearing, sweating) for 2 weeks, then back to your normal independent self.  I can send you fake PMs and pretend to be LONL?  Yes, it will be guard gated with 50' setbacks, city light views guaranteed, no MR, private underground walking paths to HS# 5.

ps9 said:
Poor Aqua, coming off LONL is hard, withdrawal symptoms (anger, frustration, swearing, sweating) for 2 weeks, then back to your normal independent self.  I can send you fake PMs and pretend to be LONL?  Yes, it will be guard gated with 50' setbacks, city light views guaranteed, no MR, private underground walking paths to HS# 5.

Where do I sign!?  Can you please reconfirm about the sniper towers you mentioned 2 weeks ago?  I'd really prefer that the guards have the ability to pick off the Musick escapees within 100 yards.

Also the underground escalators to Portola High would be nice but not a dealbreaker for us.

Test took and gave a lot of abuse over the years...I'm sure it can take it.....
& so can u.

Back