Who are you and what are you doing here?

IHB lurker for the past year, got hooked onto the forums more than the blog.

Discovered IHB while researching homes and trying to make sense of the market, and ended up posting a couple of times, and moved over to TI with same handle.

The sense of community, range of topics and wealth of information contributed by the forum members was truly mind-blowing. Its great to see the transition to TI is keeping the spirit alive.

Thanks to SoCal and others for that.

Does anyone on these forums know "joey" or "witin4ever" and can give them a head's up? I read this in the IHB comments yesterday:

Astute Observation by joey
2009-12-07 03:52 PM

Why did they shut down the forums? That was the best part of this site.

Astute Observation by witin4ever
2009-12-07 05:24 PM

Agree completely. Was trying to add to one of the posts about favourite floorplan (specifically about Paloma plan 4) but couldn't find the forums.

You guys want me to talk about IrvineTalk in the blog section and provide the link for some of the members of the forum that are now just stuck with the blog? I wonder if Zov/IR will ban me if I did that.... ;D

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]You guys want me to talk about IrvineTalk in the blog section and provide the link for some of the members of the forum that are now just stuck with the blog? I wonder if Zov/IR will ban me if I did that.... ;D[/quote]

I have no idea if they will allow that, but if you mention the site, just don't confuse it with Irvine Talk. That domain name was registered a few days after we made our home here. I wouldn't want to confuse the user.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]You guys want me to talk about IrvineTalk in the blog section and provide the link for some of the members of the forum that are now just stuck with the blog? I wonder if Zov/IR will ban me if I did that.... ;D[/quote]

I wonder if they delete any comments mentioning Talk Irvine? I would think that someone would have mentioned it in the blog comments.

I also left IHB after the brokerage announcement - so HA, you all get me here now, ranting about equality.

Also interested in knowing where/if I can post up my YouTube clip of "Bowling for MLP's" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Cayci

[quote author="Trooper"]I also left IHB after the brokerage announcement - so HA, you all get me here now, ranting about equality.

Also interested in knowing where/if I can post up my YouTube clip of "Bowling for MLP's" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Cayci[/quote]

Well, there is a YouTube thread already. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And if they did ban you? With no forum there isn't anything to ban you from

Back