Which would you rather buy?

If I in the market for a home like this, I'd be tempted to buy Stafford in Greenwood and wait for one of the large lots.

But if I had to choose, I'd choose Lambert Ranch:
- 200 more sqft
- No mello roos
- Assuming you don't have to actually pay $90k more?

Don't see a lot of listings with drone pictures like that OH home.

I prefer OH to LR but I'm cheap so If I had to pick from the two, I'd go with the no mella roos and larger house. That said, I wouldn't buy the house...backyard just too small to spend on that size house.  Both homes are nicely done though. 

That 61 Cunningham looks like the Field plan 3 with optional conservatory and master retreat.

If it is Field plan 3, the base price was only around $1m at phase 1 and around $1.15m at final phase.  That's a pretty nice price gain for only 2 years. 

I would buy neither.
I would continue to rent over buying either of those.

The yard is too small on the Capella, at that price.
And Lambert Ranch is way too close and down the slope from the landfill.

bones said:
OH versus Lambert Ranch.

Gated boonies versus gated boonies.
Super tiny lot versus super tiny lot.
Popular female agent versus popular female agent
$1.6M ($492psf) versus $1.688M ($488psf) with no MR
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/135-Bridle-Path-92602/home/101703606
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/61-Cunningham-92618/home/51682968

Wink, I'll go off board for Lemon Heights at $100k cheaper sitting on nearly a half acre.https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Ana/12062-Theta-Rd-92705/home/3500333

No Mello Roos and if you ask, I'm confident USC or IR will pony up a hot female agent to write up the offer paperwork. 

After studying the USGS topography maps the drainage flow from the trash dump downhill to the south westerly direction? It is defined by the shortest perpendicular lines between contour lines. The PLUME also flow in the south westerly direction. Lambert Ranch is immediate within the flow zone. I would not buy there. Both Eastwood and Stonegate also are located southwesterly downhill from the dump. I can never predict what goes into the dump but I at least know what is in the pesticide. Orchard is a better choice. Beckman is up to PAR with UNI and Northwood if you take the Hispanic scores out of the API score calculation. I would not be too concerned with the school. However no decision is more paramount than the future of your resale to a FCB. The first question is not whether your spouse like the house but rather the future FCB buyer will like the house. FCBs will choose the IUSD.

Wouldn't the hydrostatic water pressure from dump be a non-factor since it is tangential to the coefficient of friction of the hills?

irvinehomeshopper said:
After studying the USGS topography maps the drainage flow from the trash dump downhill to the south westerly direction? It is defined by the shortest perpendicular lines between contour lines. The PLUME also flow in the south westerly direction. Lambert Ranch is immediate within the flow zone. I would not buy there. Both Eastwood and Stonegate also are located southwesterly downhill from the dump. I can never predict what goes into the dump but I at least know what is in the pesticide. Orchard is a better choice. Beckman is up to PAR with UNI and Northwood if you take the Hispanic scores out of the API score calculation. I would not be too concerned with the school. However no decision is more paramount than the future of your resale to a FCB. The first question is not whether your spouse like the house but rather the future FCB buyer will like the house. FCBs will choose the IUSD.

FCB buyers don't just buy in IUSD. They also look to buy other Chinese communities. Check out the "gold circles" on the map.  ;)

This map is provided by Crispy3 http://zhidao.baidu.com/link?url=pJ...GeayLCV-Ejjk7gsXiHspRaWHop482ydWvdseEFsURs4ou

I think you are taking this out of context of comparing the two options between LR and OH.

I think you forgot Mission San Jose, Cupertino and Holmdel Township  if you want to go outside of Irvine.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

FCB buyers don't just buy in IUSD. They also look to buy other Chinese communities. Check out the "gold circles" on the map.  ;)

This map is provided by Crispy3 http://zhidao.baidu.com/link?url=pJ...GeayLCV-Ejjk7gsXiHspRaWHop482ydWvdseEFsURs4ou

So basically no Mello trumps all (or at least most). Hear that builder and developer moles??? 

But yea, I would probably buy neither as well. Gun to my head and I had to pick one, then LR.

I'm just throwing it out there. IUSD is not the calling card.

In regards to the comparison.
If you think about it LR, it is next to PS. You know what I think of PS.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I think you are taking this out of context of comparing the two options between LR and OH.

I think you forgot Mission San Jose, Cupertino and Holmdel Township  if you want to go outside of Irvine.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Back