Which credit card do you use the most?

any one got the American Express $10 off $10+ offer for small business November offer?
I only got it in 1 of my 3 cards. what's a good place to get $10 free stuff

I got the small biz offer on my clear Amex and so did my wife,  the Costco Amex gets almost no offers, figures.

Used it at Sagami already, thought about Caseys cupcakes for my kid.

There was a newegg offer like $25 off your order with Amex until yesterday, I think.  I used it a couple of days ago to help bring the PS4 price down to $225.

Pei Wei has $5 off of $20 (expires 1/31/2016)

Dunkin Donuts has $5 off of $10 (expires 12/31/2015).  I don't know if Irvine will have their new Dunkin Donuts by then.

Going to be hard for us to give up our Amex SPG.

It sort of forces us to take vacations and stay in somewhat nicer accommodations. They also have a generous miles conversion program.

But now that they got bought by Marriott, it may not be as good.

I've done the math on cash back vs the points and while I might be able to find comparable hotels for same cash back, it's convenient to just use the SPG points.

Is there a Visa tied to a good hotel points program?

you can just google it, that Costco's new Visa credit card pretty much has the the same cash back terms as existing AE card
So the Fidelity card is better for in-store purchase @ 2%

from Fidelity's FAQ. statement credit for the win!

How many points do I need to earn in order to redeem them?

If you choose to redeem points for a cash deposit into your eligible Fidelity account(s), you must have a minimum of 5,000 points. If you choose to redeem your points for travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or a statement credit, rewards offers begin at 2,500 points. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your points for other rewards than Fidelity Rewards.

I was looking at the westin in Lahaina and it costs 12,000 points per night in April, if you didn't use points it would cost 500/night. If I used a cash back card, 1% would be $120 back, even 2% would be 240 back. Still much less than $500. That is why I won't give up the Amex SPG. Now if the program goes down hill with Marriott then I'll make a decision at that time. This was pretty much the same scenario when we went to Europe, got 3-4 times more value using SPG than if we had a cash back card.

I think we really are qwerbros.

45bd8406e1129bc68931535cc0786ee5.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
Going to be hard for us to give up our Amex SPG.

It sort of forces us to take vacations and stay in somewhat nicer accommodations. They also have a generous miles conversion program.

But now that they got bought by Marriott, it may not be as good.

I've done the math on cash back vs the points and while I might be able to find comparable hotels for same cash back, it's convenient to just use the SPG points.

Is there a Visa tied to a good hotel points program?

I hear chase sapphire is the card to get for travel.  Anyone who has it care to chime in?

Chase British airways visa. Collect 100k miles every other year for those ritual Hawaii vacay. Those tics to HI can burn a big hole in your wallet sometimes.

Just applied for the Chase Sapphire card, didn't get the instant approval.  They'll respond by written mail in 30 days.  I guess I'm not a slam dunk for this card.

ps9 said:
Just applied for the Chase Sapphire card, didn't get the instant approval.  They'll respond by written mail in 30 days.  I guess I'm not a slam dunk for this card.

I had the same problem with Citi Double Cash card. I was surprised they didn't approve me right away considering my credit score/history.

Been reading up on flyertalk and thepointsguy, Chase is pretty strict now with their Sapphire card approvals.  Crossing fingers,  I guess 800+ FICO is not good enough

The California Court Company said:
you can just google it, that Costco's new Visa credit card pretty much has the the same cash back terms as existing AE card
So the Fidelity card is better for in-store purchase @ 2%

It's a little better...4% back on gas with a max of $7,000 (versus 3% and $4,000) and 2% on Costco purchases (versus 1% now).

Back