Where the market is - Buyer Offers

TestingIrvine said:
What?s better:

1) 4 bed condo?

Or

2) 3 bed detached condo?

Both same sqft and location

More information is needed to provide a recommendation, too many variables to consider.

USCTrojanCPA said:

Quick update...

Got the Toretta home and the Follyhatch home for my buyers....waiting on counters for the other 3.  I was told Quiet Grove got 48 offers and they are over $1.1m on price now.

USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Quick update...

Got the Toretta home and the Follyhatch home for my buyers....waiting on counters for the other 3.  I was told Quiet Grove got 48 offers and they are over $1.1m on price now.

No dice on Quiet Grove and Bright Poppy.  For Quiet Grove, I submitted an offer of $1,061,000, but they got 48 offers and the top offers were in the $1.1s which was too steep for my buyer so we passed.  For Bright Poppy, I submitted an offer of $1,201,000 but they got 16 offers and did not counter anyone by moving forward with the top buyer over $1.2m.  Still waiting on Stellar.

USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Quick update...

No dice on Quiet Grove and Bright Poppy.  For Quiet Grove, I submitted an offer of $1,061,000, but they got 48 offers and the top offers were in the $1.1s which was too steep for my buyer so we passed.  For Bright Poppy, I submitted an offer of $1,201,000 but they got 16 offers and did not counter anyone by moving forward with the top buyer over $1.2m.  Still waiting on Stellar.

These properties are all pretty nice and from a SV perspective CHEAP, especially considering how nice Irvine is. $1M gets crap in my area, which is nice but far from the ritziest:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1108-Trevino-Ter-San-Jose-CA-95120/2069564149_zpid/

OC buyers are lucky to have such a steady stream of inventory to choose from in the sub-$1.5M market.

OCtoSV said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Quick update...

These properties are all pretty nice and from a SV perspective CHEAP, especially considering how nice Irvine is. $1M gets crap in my area, which is nice but far from the ritziest:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1108-Trevino-Ter-San-Jose-CA-95120/2069564149_zpid/

OC buyers are lucky to have such a steady stream of inventory to choose from in the sub-$1.5M market.

Yeah, I've heard there's a lot of NorCal folks moving down to Orange County, including Irvine, which seems to be driving prices higher.  Btw, didn't get a counter on Stellar after making an offer of $1,011,000 and they just went into escrow.  Getting 2 out of 5 offers accepted is pretty good in this market.  haha

where I am currently at, I get the same good school system as IUSD, same or even better close to ocean climate as Irvine, but cheaper by 33% in housing price surrounded by beautiful natural topography vs the very artificial feel of Irvine that 90% is on flat land.

I keep on hearing that when the forbearance ceased, that home pricing will abate escalate. And troubled homeowners would force their hands to liquidate.

On the other hand, that won?t help prime market. That put Irvine that list. Tough to be a buyer here.

USCTrojanCPA said:
OCtoSV said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Quick update...

Yeah, I've heard there's a lot of NorCal folks moving down to Orange County, including Irvine, which seems to be driving prices higher.  Btw, didn't get a counter on Stellar after making an offer of $1,011,000 and they just went into escrow.  Getting 2 out of 5 offers accepted is pretty good in this market.  haha
Great work Martin. It's great to see your enterprise flourishing.

OCtoSV said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
OCtoSV said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Quick update...

Great work Martin. It's great to see your enterprise flourishing.

Thank you, it does help to have very strong buyers who follow my recommendations on offer term strategies.

The California Court Company said:
where I am currently at, I get the same good school system as IUSD, same or even better close to ocean climate as Irvine, but cheaper by 33% in housing price surrounded by beautiful natural topography vs the very artificial feel of Irvine that 90% is on flat land.

What city are you in again?  ???

wonderboy said:

Must be John's Creek

OCtoSV said:
wonderboy said:

Must be John's Creek
Johns Creek is 4-5 hours away from the closest beach. Maybe one day after climate change it will be closer

2m in 2018 to 4.3m in 2021 is not bad ROI either

But the real winner is the listing agent who did both the 4.3m sale a month ago and the current listing

fatduck said:
2m in 2018 to 4.3m in 2021 is not bad ROI either

But the real winner is the listing agent who did both the 4.3m sale a month ago and the current listing
agree. the commission generated from one sale is already higher than the average households annual salary. This was done in one transaction.

Back