What do your neighbors do for a living?

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Also, if they sell beverages and alcohol it can boost their income.

Amazing strategy. How do you think of these things?

Just trying to help out. An idea to drive up the revenue and get his initial investment back. ;)

Also, maybe they should charge more.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Also, if they sell beverages and alcohol it can boost their income.

Amazing strategy. How do you think of these things?

Let me know how your pizza franchise is doing? (Come to think of it or maybe not) You never gave clarification. I think if you did buy it you would be talking about it.

meccos12 said:
kbinteriordesign said:
Including ourselves and from what I know, we have doctors, business owners, executives and engineers.

The only people who can afford to live in Irvine.

I think the one thing we can all acknowledge is that regardless of what village of Irvine you live in, it's expensive to live here. Most households require two incomes. We are grateful to live here and have neighbors who are humble and helpful.

kbinteriordesign said:
meccos12 said:
kbinteriordesign said:
Including ourselves and from what I know, we have doctors, business owners, executives and engineers.

The only people who can afford to live in Irvine.

I think the one thing we can all acknowledge is that regardless of what village of Irvine you live in, it's expensive to live here. Most households require two incomes. We are grateful to live here and have neighbors who are humble and helpful.

Humble and helpful as in let you borrow money? Jk

eyephone said:
Humble and helpful as in let you borrow money? Jk

Only if your neighbors are family members! Haha... Seriously, though, we help each other when someone needs something and are taking the time to get to know one another. People drive nice cars and have nice things, but nobody seems focused on that. We are all part of Phase 1 and it's created this neat camaraderi between neighbors since we are all new. We even have a block party planned for Labor Day Weekend! I think that's pretty cool. :)

That?s good to hear that you have good neighbors.

I have one neighbor that is like the cable guy. (So annoying. All up in the business asking too many questions.)

eyephone said:

I have one neighbor that is like the cable guy. (So annoying. All up in the business asking too many questions.)

Haha maybe he just needs a friend? Have you seen the movie Game Night with the creepy cop neighbor? All he wanted was for his neighbors to invite him over!  ;D

eyephone said:

i just wanted to be your friend outside of ti  :(

kbinteriordesign said:
People drive nice cars and have nice things, but nobody seems focused on that.

It kind of sounds like they are focused on nice cars and nice things.

Back