what animal visited my backyard in stonegate ?

sentosa

i found 2 piece of poop (3-4 inches) this morning in my backyard. do you know what animal could be given that stonegate all have high brick wall around the backyard ? and we don't leave gate/doors open.

Attachments

• ppp-2.jpg
    ppp-2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 156
if it's cat that's fine. if it's coyote, that's scary. i always leave my bunny in the play area in the yard during the day.

could it be some neighbor's dog? We had a neighbor who bought a dog for their spoiled kids and they never took care of him, just let that dog roam. The dog would take craps in everyones front and back yard until one neighbor got feed up and scolded the mom.

nope. we never let any dog into the yard or house.
thanks for all the responses. so it might be cat / coyote / racoon. may be the smell of my bunny droppings attracted whatever animal.
i always bring my bunny into the garage at night. from now on, i am going to bring my bunny in before dark just to be safe.

Maybe your gate opened by itself?  The builder provided side gates/latch aren't that great. The gate can easily open with wind, etc.

we do make sure the gate is locked properly everyday because we heard a few cases of house got broken in in this area.

OC troll said:
could it be some neighbor's dog? We had a neighbor who bought a dog for their spoiled kids and they never took care of him, just let that dog roam. The dog would take craps in everyones front and back yard until one neighbor got feed up and scolded the mom.

spoiled kids in Irvine?  yeah right.

sentosa said:
we do make sure the gate is locked properly everyday because we heard a few cases of house got broken in in this area.

Burglaries in Irvine?  Yeah Right.

Back