Weekend NBA Prediction Poll

Lakers or Clippers? Who will make it to second round?

• Clippers lose both games. Lakers win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both lose out and we watch Fisher win his 6th championship or Lebron win his first

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

25inirvine

I won't be surprised if Lakers lose tomorrow.  Affalo has yet to have a good game and same with Harrington.  I have never seen Harrington shoot this bad, he is due for some 3 point shots.  I'm interested to see how Kobe plays.  Anyone remember the last game 7 when they were up 3-1? 

Bryant tried to keep the Lakers in it in the first half by scoring 23 points on 8-of-13 shooting. The league's leading scorer, Bryant netted 50 points in Game 6.

But in a puzzling disappearing act, Bryant deferred to his teammates in the second half Saturday, taking just three shots and scoring one point on a technical free throw.

And if Clippers lose tonight...its over.  Hopefully Clippers just blow them out cause I think the closer the game gets, the more you rely on CP3 who can aggravate that hip/groin again on any little play.  Biggest key though is Deandre Jordan and Griffin have to man up and play tough on Gasol and Zbo.

I want both to advance just because it gives me something to watch every night.

I still think Miami is going to win it all.

While it would be good to see the Clips in the Finals... they just don't have enough reliable weapons... and you can't win with poor FT shooting.

The Lakers need more than 30+ out of the Mamba... they need BOTH Gasoft and Bydumb to show up too. At least they get Metta back for Game 7.

Back