Tract Home Discussion

Fraychielle_IHB

<p>My editorial comments here:</p>

<p>Thanks Vtech for the update on Campanile. When we went, we thought we were totally priced out of it so I didn't bother going back, but wow, 100k reduction is really significant. </p>

<p>Might make me want to look at it again - but looking at my photos I now also remember that I found the plan 2 a little odd (with the 3rd floor "gathering room") because it felt like all the bedrooms were spread out all throughout the house and not together; the elevations of the models appear somewhat ... ?boxy to me, but I think it's just me.</p>

<p>The John Laing Stonetree Manor development is nice, we really like it a lot, but I am a bit bummed that the street begins where the house ends (ie no back yard at all) and the phases that face the "Commons" area of Woodbury don't go on sale until later this year for move-in late 2007 / early 2008.</p>

<p>In general about the Villages of Columbus - I know it's Tustin, but I kinda wish the price drops there matched the steep drops seen in Woodbury. The prices dropped about 5% from June to September but haven't moved since then, and I think there's still room to go.</p>

<p>Anyone know if all (or if not, which) developments are offering "realtor incentives?" At 3-4%, that's a big hunk of change and as an individual buyer, getting a piece of that for my home for upgrades is something that might attract me more to a development.</p>

Back