Toyota Camery Buyers

hallelujah

Hi

I can see most forum members here are waiting, but just wonder how many pull the trigger on the 2010 new Toyota Camry.

I know at least 4 of my friends did this month. It's going to be a year of new cars in my neighborhood. I have at least 20 friends are current Toytoa owners and leasing one .......

To confess, I bought one this week ..... I hope this post will be for the new Toyota owners and a positive one to talk about the future of Toyota and their new car.

Pls stay clear of this post if you are here to tell the new car owner that our new car will be worthless soon and how bad you think about the recent recalls, I think there is enough of space to post on other threads.

I know a lot of member here have a lot of knowledge of Toyotas and Camrys .... will be helpful to new owners.

I'm excited about my new car and hope to interact more with new or leasing Toyota owners.

I will ignore any negative opinions, and hope that this post can serve as a informative place for new Toyota owners and looking forward to owning a Toyota.

Regards,
Hallelujah

Congratulations on your purchase. I think it's actually an excellent time to buy a Toyota. (I'm assuming they fixed the accelerator issue on the 2010 cars.)

[quote author="Blueberry East"]
[quote author="hallelujah"]

Pls stay clear of this post if you are here to tell the new car owner that our new car will be worthless soon
[/quote]

Nice try, it's not gonna happen.

Where did you buy it? Irvine? Then it's gonna loose value soon.

You should drive a Honda like BK and off course buy it in Santa Ana.[/quote]

That's the 2nd time I've seen you write "off" when you meant to write "of". I'm beginning to think you don't know the difference.

If my car looses value, I'm fine. Just as long as it doesn't lose value. And thanks for ignoring my request.

[quote author="hallelujah"]Hi

I can see most forum members here are waiting, but just wonder how many pull the trigger on the 2010 new Toyota Camry.

I know at least 4 of my friends did this month. It's going to be a year of new cars in my neighborhood. I have at least 20 friends are current Toytoa owners and leasing one .......

To confess, I bought one this week ..... I hope this post will be for the new Toyota owners and a positive one to talk about the future of Toyota and their new car.

Pls stay clear of this post if you are here to tell the new car owner that our new car will be worthless soon and how bad you think about the recent recalls, I think there is enough of space to post on other threads.

I know a lot of member here have a lot of knowledge of Toyotas and Camrys .... will be helpful to new owners.

I'm excited about my new car and hope to interact more with new or leasing Toyota owners.

I will ignore any negative opinions, and hope that this post can serve as a informative place for new Toyota owners and looking forward to owning a Toyota.

Regards,
Hallelujah[/quote]

Hahahaha, you are mean!!! I have to say though, it's kinda funny. I don't really drink so can't have soju bombs but I LOVE Korean BBQs. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: --> Anyway, try to be nice and peace!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh, sorry about an off-topic post.

[quote author="hallelujah"]

Regards,
Hallelujah[/quote]

It's really coming to something when someone "confesses" to having bought a Camry, or any other Toyota. Up until 3 months ago they were viewed as being amongst the most reliable Vehicles on the Road...that should tell you something right there, but obviously you're looking for some sort of encouragement or validation and no negative views of the Brand so I think you will be more than happy with your new Camry, they're a great Car...

Toyota don't use Six Sigma, which means a failure rate of 3.4 parts per million or 99.9997% is "perfect", there's a lot more to it than that, but if they did use it at least 3.4 out of every million Vehicles they built would be expected to fail in some way.

We have found out that the Carpets were an easy way out, the cheap little shim added to the Accelerator Pedal is going the same way, they still haven't fixed the problem unfortunately, it's the way Toyota handled it is what's proving to be the problem for them now...

GM could have used this to their advantage but they have just announced they are recalling 1.3 million Cars due to Power Steering issues..so they missed the Boat yet again... ::)

Ford, Chrysler and GM don't have anything to compete with the Camry as far as I'm concerned, their Cars always remind me of Enterprise Rentals...IMHO.

If I was in the market for a 4-door sedan I would buy a Camry especially now because they have some good deals going to try and win back Customers...

Back