The 2020 Presidential Election

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Kings said:
why would they ask trump to free him when everyone knows he's a racist?  :eek:

Come on. It?s Kim and Kanye connection.  ;)

Like I previously said. We don?t have to do anything and we can just laugh!

FoxNews Article: Justin Bieber calls out Trump for helping A$AP Rocky but not letting 'kids out of cages'

Justin Bieber called out President Donald Trump for helping to free rapper A$AP Rocky from prison in Sweden but seeming to care much less for children being detained at the border.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-donald-trump-asap-rocky-immigration-kids-cages

Twitter followers as of 7/22/19:
Justin Bieber 106 million
Donald Trump 62.1 million

YouTube subscribers as of 7/22/19:
Justin Bieber 45,899,481

#SocialMediaStats

irvinehomeowner said:
No comment on Joe Biden?

Or is he not the secret weapon candidate that will take the election in 2020?

I don?t know. There is a process and let?s see what happens. You didn?t make a comment regarding Justin?s comment to Trump. I thought Christians should care about people.

You started this with single me out with a Bible verse (High standard) and no one else on TI. Totally unfair

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
No comment on Joe Biden?

I don?t know. There is a process and let?s see what happens. You didn?t make a comment regarding Justin?s comment to Trump. I thought Christians should care about people.

I don't know anything about the Justin Bieber topic so I don't have anything to say about it. I don't agree with how the Trump is dealing with immigrants but I think I've said that before, not sure why I should say it again.

You started this with single me out with a Bible verse (High standard) and no one else on TI. Totally unfair

Whoah... easy. You're the one who started talking about yourself. If you want to be boastful, that's on you, not me.

But we're digressing, this thread isn't about any of us TI members, it's about who we are going to vote on next year.

I find it interesting that there is not a lot of commentary on Biden from the left here (except from IC). But that's how it is, both sides will only prop up the good but ignore the bad. Does Kings or morekaos agree with Trump's antics last week regarding the congresswomen? Trump said that he didn't agree with the chants and that he "quickly" started speaking again... if you call a 13 second pause as the chants grew louder "quick".

On the other side, that Joe Biden kiss thing was weird. If he is the leading candidate, I would be worried. He already knows he's being tagged as "creepy", wouldn't he try to avoid situations that fuels that? And while we all know it's nothing, the optics and social media make it look bad.

The way things are shaping up, this is going to be a lesser of two evils election again.

I was getting coffee this morning and I saw people hugging and give a kiss cheek to cheek. It?s a culture or family bonding or simply friends. It is not up to me to judge a person or interfere with their culture.

Let me ask you this. Do you hug your kid?

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
No comment on Joe Biden?

I don't know anything about the Justin Bieber topic so I don't have anything to say about it. I don't agree with how the Trump is dealing with immigrants but I think I've said that before, not sure why I should say it again.

Whoah... easy. You're the one who started talking about yourself. If you want to be boastful, that's on you, not me.

But we're digressing, this thread isn't about any of us TI members, it's about who we are going to vote on next year.

I find it interesting that there is not a lot of commentary on Biden from the left here (except from IC). But that's how it is, both sides will only prop up the good but ignore the bad. Does Kings or morekaos agree with Trump's antics last week regarding the congresswomen? Trump said that he didn't agree with the chants and that he "quickly" started speaking again... if you call a 13 second pause as the chants grew louder "quick".

On the other side, that Joe Biden kiss thing was weird. If he is the leading candidate, I would be worried. He already knows he's being tagged as "creepy", wouldn't he try to avoid situations that fuels that? And while we all know it's nothing, the optics and social media make it look bad.

The way things are shaping up, this is going to be a lesser of two evils election again.

I?m not boastful. Maybe you should go on a diet. You should think twice before you address me or maybe three times.
I will not hold back with you anymore.

eyephone said:
I was getting coffee this morning and I saw people hugging and give a kiss cheek to cheek. It?s a culture or family bonding or simply friends. It is not up to me to judge a person or interfere with their culture.

As I said, we know it's nothing, but the the optics are questionable and that's now how the opposition will paint it, especially considering Biden's past allegations.

eyephone said:
I can play your game. So would you say giving a hug or kiss is the same as having an affair?

This is not my game, and I did not say he was having an affair.

However, if a someone has been accused of inappropriate conduct with women (just like Trump), wouldn't it be better to just avoid that type of situation? I remember how big a deal people made with Trump was commenting on his daughter (that was cringy too).

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

As I said, we know it's nothing, but the the optics are questionable and that's now how the opposition will paint it, especially considering Biden's past allegations.

eyephone said:
I can play your game. So would you say giving a hug or kiss is the same as having an affair?

However, if a someone has been accused of inappropriate conduct with women (just like Trump), wouldn't it be better to just avoid that type of situation? I remember how big a deal people made with Trump was commenting on his daughter (that was cringy too).

But do you hug your kid(s)?

eyephone said:
I?m not boastful. Maybe you should go on a diet. You should think twice before you address me or maybe three times.

I apologize if you were offended by my Bible quote. Just trying to give you some good advice about tooting your own horn.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

eyephone said:

I don't kiss them on the mouth... privately or publicly. Do you?

And why are you so interested in what I do? We are talking about Joe Biden.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

I apologize if you were offended by my Bible quote. Just trying to give you some good advice about tooting your own horn.

It?s called targeting and my hands are no longer tied behind my back. I will respond back with full force.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

eyephone said:

Because you criticize others. When you hug your family members or others.

#doublestandard

Just like how you hold me up to the Bibile versus. (Man oh man)

So going forward, maybe you should stop people from giving hugs.

In business and other industries this happens all the time.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

eyephone said:

Wow... please read better.

I know that it could be some family custom but I am saying that the optics are bad considering Biden's past allegations.

So are you okay with Biden doing that? Would you kiss your granddaughter on the lips? Why don't you answer my questions?

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

eyephone said:

Wow... please read better.

I know that it could be some family custom but I am saying that the optics are bad considering Biden's past allegations.

So are you okay with Biden doing that? Would you kiss your granddaughter on the lips? Why don't you answer my questions?

I already answered your question. I said it?s a culture thing.
I want to see you confront an Italian family gathering. Lol

Stay off the cheese!

eyephone said:
#doublestandard

Since you edited your reply.

Double standard doesn't apply here.

Hugging your kids in private is not the same as kissing your granddaughter for everyone to see in front of thousands and millions on television and the internet. When you are a candidate for the US presidency, the standard is not the same as everyone else, especially when you've been accused of inappropriate conduct with women.

Do you agree or disagree with that?

The Bible is for everyone.

You hug your boss and co-workers? Do you kiss them on the lips?

Still avoiding my questions.

eyephone said:

So you know Biden's culture? And even if it is, is that appropriate for a public rally?

Are you stereotyping again? Are you saying Italians kiss their granddaughters on the lips all the time?

Lol.

It does apply here. I honestly think there something wrong with you. Get back to work or enjoy retirement.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
#doublestandard

Since you edited your reply.

Double standard doesn't apply here.

Hugging your kids in private is not the same as kissing your granddaughter for everyone to see in front of thousands and millions on television and the internet. When you are a candidate for the US presidency, the standard is not the same as everyone else, especially when you've been accused of inappropriate conduct with women.

Do you agree or disagree with that?

The Bible is for everyone.

You hug your boss? Do you kiss him/her on the lips?

Still avoiding my questions.

eyephone said:

So you know Biden's culture? And even if it is, is that appropriate for a public rally?

Are you stereotyping again? Are you saying Italians kiss their granddaughters on the lips all the time?

Lol.

eyephone said:
Maybe you should go on a diet.

eyephone said:
Stay off the cheese!

eyephone said:
It does apply here. Fatty

Nice edit. But I caught it before you could change it.

Sorry, your insults don't work.

Stay on topic.

So you're okay with Biden kissing his granddaughter in public like that?

Again, like you, I don't think it's a bid deal except for the fact that his opposition will use it.

I think a person is allowed to change their post.
This is what happens when you cross my path and don?t know what you are talking about. I can debate about solar and it?s a friendly discussion. But I find it interesting. You find away to attack me and I have to respond.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Maybe you should go on a diet.

eyephone said:
Stay off the cheese!

eyephone said:
It does apply here. Fatty

Nice edit. But I caught it before you could change it.

Sorry, your insults don't work.

Stay on topic.

So you're okay with Biden kissing his granddaughter in public like that?

Again, like you, I don't think it's a bid deal except for the fact that his opposition will use it.

But if you think a hug is a big deal, versus getting special from Trump due to lobbying from Kim and Kanye. I think it?s totally unfair.

If you get falsely accused and arrested no one would care. They would not back you up.

Another case of the little guy will get screwed.

Back