Tesla - New Reports - Below Average

riznick

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-consumer-reports-tesla-models-20151020-story.html

Consumer Reports boosted sales of Tesla in the past by giving the cars among the highest ratings ever. 

After all the data has come in, Consumer Reports has changed it's view.  It's given Tesla a below average rating.  The Nissan Leaf, for comparison was given an average rating.

Reasons?  Battery charging issues, failing electric motors, door handle issues, rattling noises, squeaks, leaks.

After the release of this report, Tesla's stock value was decimated.  It may be a good buying opportunity ;)

I still think the cars are cool.  I'd prefer to own a Tesla over a Leaf.  Feels like a good chunk of Tesla sells were in Irvine...

Stock is as low as it was in August.  Man. I was hoping for a 52week low so I can buy into the tesla hype as I can't justify model s or x purchase. 

AW said:
Stock is as low as it was in August.  Man. I was hoping for a 52week low so I can buy into the tesla hype as I can't justify model s or x purchase.
Yeah...  I know how you feel.  Decimated = 10% drop.

I think their batteries will be a big positive surprise for their finanicals...  Still might be a good time to buy.

Back