Summit at Baker Ranch

Will be good to have some houses of this size to bring in people with a bit more money. 

Thing that lacks about LF/FHR/PH area is that the area is not supportive of houses for the 1% and up.  People with a 1.2-1.4m budget never had any reason to look in Lake Forest/Foothill Ranch

Went to check out the Summit area of Baker Ranch today. Looks quite impressive with their 4000+ sq. ft. Not so sure if these prices at $1.5M are a true reflection of the area. Their sales office mentioned that they have some of the original phase release still available for sale. Any thoughts of people who compared baker ranch with similar locations like Ladera Ranch Covenant Hills which is guard gated and has a residential community surrounding with hereby schools and parks, shopping etc.

AlexG said:
Went to check out the Summit area of Baker Ranch today. Looks quite impressive with their 4000+ sq. ft. Not so sure if these prices at $1.5M are a true reflection of the area. Their sales office mentioned that they have some of the original phase release still available for sale. Any thoughts of people who compared baker ranch with similar locations like Ladera Ranch Covenant Hills which is guard gated and has a residential community surrounding with hereby schools and parks, shopping etc.

Baker Ranch has just as much if not more supporting community (shopping, parks, etc) with foothill ranch and spectrum

So, has anyone else seen the pics on social media belonging to the famous(?) Chinese digital artist who brags about living in Baker Ranch? She has a lifestyle-centered account with tons of professional pics taken of her out & about in the area. Her pics make her look like the Paris Hilton of mainland China. She has quite a few followers. I first came across her account when she commented on one of the builder's pages or maybe it was one of the community pages. I can't find it now because her name is written in Chinese and I don't speak/read Chinese. If I find it again, I'll post the link. If I recall correctly, she has an English name. Maybe someone here knows who I'm referring to.

tons of girls like that on social media (weibo, instagram, wechat etc). Please share. I'd like to see if my wife follows her since she has tons of those types on her feed.

Grand Opening today.  Thinking about going but probably will wait until next week when the crowd dies down.

Not that crowded today.  Homes are decked out in typical TB Z Gallerie decor.  200k premium for view lots.  Surprisingly, all laundry rooms on ground floor.

They were serving Costco turkey roll-ups, coleslaw, and jalape?o cornbread at the clubhouse.  The best part was the make-your-own fake tie-dye Baker Ranch t-shirts.  They were also raffling off Disneyland tickets.

WTTCHMN said:
Not that crowded today.  Homes are decked out in typical TB Z Gallerie decor.  200k premium for view lots.  Surprisingly, all laundry rooms on ground floor.

They were serving Costco turkey roll-ups, coleslaw, and jalape?o cornbread at the clubhouse.  The best part was the make-your-own fake tie-dye Baker Ranch t-shirts.  They were also raffling off Disneyland tickets.

The food menu doesn't sound good.
What do they expect, it's a day before Mother's Day, people are out shopping.

View lots are nice indeed.  Especially from the second floor.

Last model has an infinity pool and that side yard with a giant water bubble wall that'll amuse little ones.

I thought Alpine (smallest plan) had the best floor plan.  View from 2nd floor master balcony was awesome.

Plan 3 model home is already reserved. Wow.

When I saw your pic I thought it was kind of 'whatever' with a TV in front of a waterfall.  Then I went to see it in the model and it's actually a water feature enclosed in plexiglass with the bubbles all inside the clear plastic.... looks really cool in person.

Back