Student Debt Is a Major Reason Millennials Aren't Buying Homes

Burn That Belly said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Let's start with getting rid of degrees that don't translate to good jobs after graduation.

Oh, but we can't do that. The liberals will cry foul. Every beautiful child deserves to go to college! And every parent deserves to attend their child's graduation, irrespective of the degree they get. And certainly our liberal politicians agree.

There's money to be made for the lender, the school, the textbook manufacturer who keeps re-printing the same content but a new edition number every semester and charges 10% more, the teachers, the parking permit fees they can keep jacking up, oh, the campus parking tickets too! What did I miss?

Underneath all that name or prestige, everyone needs to make money and the kids and parents just need that fancy piece of paper to hang on their sheetrock above the great room fireplace so their aunts and uncles can 'ooh' and 'ahh' when they come over every year for thanksgiving.

This is United States a person should major what they want to major in. If you can't afford it dont go there.

If some people argue that there should be loans, then there should be a set amount of years to repay the loan. (Go to school for a 4 year, you have to repay loan at 8 years max)

eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
Best way to pay for college still seems to be buying real estate for rental.

If your Asian change your last name so you can have a better chance for scholarships and college acceptance. (Just kidding)

or go to a school district with low ratings and your kid will be the top student with scholarships coming out of the ear. (Assuming your kid is smart)

My kids name is uh John wingawaga of the were Talka Irvine tribe.

I wasn't joking. An Indian-American applicant got accepted into med school prentending he was African-American.
http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

I always wondered if I would have put that I was hispanic if I would have gotten into Stanford or the top 3 Ivys....hmmm

USCTrojanCPA said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:

If your Asian change your last name so you can have a better chance for scholarships and college acceptance. (Just kidding)

or go to a school district with low ratings and your kid will be the top student with scholarships coming out of the ear. (Assuming your kid is smart)

I wasn't joking. An Indian-American applicant got accepted into med school prentending he was African-American.
http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

I always wondered if I would have put that I was hispanic if I would have gotten into Stanford or the top 3 Ivys....hmmm

It doesn't matter. Your a baller. (Bling bling)

;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
jmoney74 said:

Might work if you don't have an in person interview.

bfedbd965244d755ce942a16ca474395--mexican-night-mexican-party.jpg

Back