StoneTree Manor in Village of Woodbury

iacrenter said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Hi Megan, I am really interested in Lambert Ranch but wondering if the pricing would take in the consideration that the jail is so close by the homes?

Pretty funny. Good luck with your negotiations. Sales for Lambert start in early 2012?

TIC will be watching their floor plans, prices, and sales pace closely. After the fiasco at LA, they want to make sure OH has a more auspicious start.

The US 14th amendment guarantees all children born here becomes an American citizen and entitles to public education and welfare assistance.  Birth tourism for Pregnant Chinese tourists would be an excellent business in addition to parachute children and anchor babies for Chinese nationals. Portola Springs and Lambert Ranch are ideal for investment with a great return due to the negative premium and lowest value ratio.  Forget about rental parity when Chinese are offering $35,000 for a 4 month host on birth tourism. Pregnant moms love SCP and many Chinese speaking doctors and fertility doctors along Barranca. A 4 BR house hosts 8 tourists and that is 8 x $35k= $280,000. Yes, that is over $1 million in one year. Bathroom count is crucial for the pregnant moms. New Home Company tends to design BR suites with private bath therefore Lambert Ranch is my target.

Currently San Gabriel Valley is the Mecca for birth tourism but I see Irvine is even better. This is a huge market not to be missed. Wealthy Chinese business men send their mistress here to give birth and this tactic eliminates all possibility of the mistress black mailing his family with a bastard child. Birth tourism can lead to a extended stay package deal where the anchor baby citizen and mom could stay for an extended period of time while the rich dad from China sends living expenses or hush money here.

Northwood High is a good advertising.

Irvine will be better than Rowland Heights. I can't advertise RH well at all. In Irvine I could rip off TIC's photos of the pocket neighborhood parks, pools and pictures of shopping centers. I can advertise the entire package by just stripping off the TIC logos. Chinese love all that ad campaigns. The ultimate status there is now having a Chinese American anchor baby. This is a huge business not to be missed. I need to hire a bilingual chaperon to take the guests to doctors, hospital, SCP, Fashion Island, Spectrum and plans their daily activities. This will be a fulltime job.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Irvine will be better than Rowland Heights. I can't advertise RH well at all. In Irvine I could rip off TIC's photos of the pocket neighborhood parks, pools and pictures of shopping centers. I can advertise the entire package by just stripping off the TIC logos. Chinese love all that ad campaigns. The ultimate status there is now having a Chinese American anchor baby. This is a huge business not to be missed. I need to hire a bilingual chaperon to take the guests to doctors, hospital, SCP, Fashion Island, Spectrum and plans their daily activities. This will be a fulltime job.
Need a partner?  ;)

Are you fluent in Mandarin and give good foot massages?

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Need a partner?  ;)

I saw the heading and I thought they were building a retirement community in Woodbury.  I am a bit disappointed to learn it's just another housing development because my grandmother is looking for a place to move.

Good catch. Manor often meant this
400px-WaddesdonManor.JPG

where the only heir to this home grew old and no more heir to pass on to. Typically the elderly is in good care of her attorney, nurse and other helpers stealing from her fortune and she wills her estates to her 100 cats.

This is why manor is a place for seniors.

irvinehomeshopper said:

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Need a partner?  ;)
Foot massages check (used to date a nurse years ago) but my Mandarin language skills are non-existent. 

Mandarin is a must since the expecting moms can't speak english and you must be a good translator for them during their doctor and SCP visits.

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Need a partner?  ;)
Foot massages check (used to date a nurse years ago) but my Mandarin language skills are non-existent. 

Well no need for translators since the docs speak mandarin. ::)

35K is exaggerated. From what I heard the $$$ should be around 15K for an all-inclusive package.
Do a simple math you will find it's too expensive to run this business in Irvine.
You can't compete with those in Alhambra/SG/RH...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/birt...rkets-us-citizenship-abroad/story?id=10359956

In NY the cost is $45,000 the last year's cost for a 2 month stay.

Custom is more strict now with pregnant moms so the women are now entering the country sooner in their early stages of pregnancy. This is even a higher profit for the host due to a longer stay.

A SGV dump is actually in the upward of $25,000 not including doctor bills and spending allowances.

Irvine with TIC resort like ammenities and world class SCP shopping is the average between NY and SGV.

Irvine is the superior Bevery Hills of Asian communities! It is all worth it to have an American Chinese baby born in the rich Chinese city. The average fee I should be getting should be $15k per month for a BR suite and $10k to shared a BR suite. I will make sure my marketing pubicity is printed on a glossy paper stock and Chinese fall for them everytime.

I am looking at Lambert Ranch where I likely will find BRs with private bath. The location is lousy next to the Honor Farm but home price must reflect the negative premium.

irvinehomeshopper said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/birt...rkets-us-citizenship-abroad/story?id=10359956

Custom is more strict now with pregnant moms so the women are now entering the country sooner in their early stages of pregnancy. This is even a higher profit for the host due to a longer stay.

A SGV dump is actually in the upward of $25,000 not including doctor bills and spending allowances.

Irvine with TIC resort like ammenities and world class SCP shopping is the average between NY and SGV.

Irvine is the superior Bevery Hills of Asian communities! It is all worth it to have an American Chinese baby born in the rich Chinese city. The average fee I should be getting should be $15k per month for a BR suite and $10k to shared a BR suite. I will make sure my marketing pubicity is printed on a glossy paper stock and Chinese fall for them everytime.

I am looking at Lambert Ranch where I likely will find BRs with private bath. The location is lousy next to the Honor Farm but home price must reflect the negative premium.

I like Santa Maria Plan 3 - 3 BR suites. It is probably more cost effective than Lambert Ranch.

I was thinking about that when I toured the Santa Maria models where I saw little Bobby jumping on the beds. I hessitated to pull the trigger because of the Condo HOA is all right up my behind and the front door is not discreet enough where neighbors could file a complaint about excessive guests. At Lambert Ranch the BR suite count is higher and less of a legal problem for a house vs a condo.

The Motor Court Company said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

I like Santa Maria Plan 3 - 3 BR suites. It is probably more cost effective than Lambert Ranch.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I was thinking about that when I toured the Santa Maria models where I saw little Bobby jumping on the beds. I hessitated to pull the trigger because of the Condo HOA is all right up my behind and the front door is not discreet enough where neighbors could file a complaint about excessive guests. At Lambert Ranch the BR suite count is higher and less of a legal problem for a house vs a condo.

irvinehomeshopper said:

Yeah, the probability of getting narced out by a nosy neighbor to the HOA on your business venture are such higher in a condo versus a detached SFR.

SFD residence HOA has much looser enforcement which is ideal for multiple guests. Since guests have no parking impact, keeping head count below the maximum occupancy and not convert the garage for illegal occupancy this should be OK.  Other interesting businesses in Irvine neighborhood have gone undetected this is a much easier venture to pull off. Between Birth tourism and parachute sons this sure will out performs the Rent parity ratio.

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
I was thinking about that when I toured the Santa Maria models where I saw little Bobby jumping on the beds. I hesitated to pull the trigger because of the Condo HOA is all right up my behind and the front door is not discreet enough where neighbors could file a complaint about excessive guests. At Lambert Ranch the BR suite count is higher and less of a legal problem for a house vs a condo.

irvinehomeshopper said:

Irvine with TIC resort like amenities and world class SCP shopping is the average between NY and SGV.

Irvine is the superior Beverly Hills of Asian communities! It is all worth it to have an American Chinese baby born in the rich Chinese city. The average fee I should be getting should be $15k per month for a BR suite and $10k to shared a BR suite. I will make sure my marketing publicity is printed on a glossy paper stock and Chinese fall for them everytime.

I am looking at Lambert Ranch where I likely will find Br's with private bath. The location is lousy next to the Honor Farm but home price must reflect the negative premium.

Yeah, the probability of getting narced out by a nosy neighbor to the HOA on your business venture are such higher in a condo versus a detached SFR.

Back