Stonegate Homes West of Sausalito

ip

Another 114 homes are underway to be developed west of the current Sausalito tract. They are planned to be SFRs, but there is an alternative choice to make them condominiums. Hopefully, they're SFRs because they're sandwiched between Sausalito and Arcadia.

??? said:
Another 114 homes are underway to be developed west of the current Sausalito tract. They are planned to be SFRs, but there is an alternative choice to make them condominiums. Hopefully, they're SFRs because they're sandwiched between Sausalito and Arcadia.

Isn't that going to Arcadia II?

WasToldToChangeMyName said:
Irvinecommuter said:
??? said:

Isn't arcadia II already happening?  I think he's talking about the empty land between Sausalito and Saratoga.  And condos would definitely suck.  Doesn't SG have an overcrowding issue at the elementary school level even after kicking out PS peeps.  Condos would mean more homes and probably more elem aged kids.

They're kicking out all the non-SG kicks next year when PS and CV comes on board so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.  I think they may do something like Mendocino.

Irvinecommuter said:
Irvinecommuter said:
??? said:

Isn't arcadia II already happening?  I think he's talking about the empty land between Sausalito and Saratoga.  And condos would definitely suck.  Doesn't SG have an overcrowding issue at the elementary school level even after kicking out PS peeps.  Condos would mean more homes and probably more elem aged kids.

They're kicking out all the non-SG kicks next year when PS and CV comes on board so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.  I think they may do something like Mendocino.

I heard through the grapevine that stonegate residents are having a hard time getting their kid into kindergarten for this coming september.  Isn't PS coming on board this fall?

PS Elementary isn't built yet.  They holding classes at the Westwood Learning Center this year and moving to the permanent site next year.  SG is allowing non-SG student (K-4) to stay this year or move to the new school but next year, all non-SG kids are out.

Back