Stafford at Greenwood

joy4ever said:
They called.  The only plan 2 in phase 1 was the first one sold.

Stafford Plan 2 was my favorite within Greenwood.  While the second floor of Plan 1 had a nice layout and HUGE bonus room, the first floor entrance seemed tight for a $1.3M+ house.  You have to walk through this narrow hallway until the you reach the great room, but then it really opens up.  Interested to see who will be buying these home.

The sales person from Stafford sold us our current house 17 years ago (and he remembered us and our last name! even though we have not seen him since we bought our house). I talked to him about what he thought would be projected phasing and he said they hope to release the next three phases quickly if they sell well with the first four phases having move in dates by year end.

So...... I would anticipate they will quickly release the next phase.

Maybe if they call me.

I don't need the schools. Train wasn't noticeable (maybe it just never went by when I was there), didn't see any jets overhead.

I ONLY want the plan one (the other two are wonderful as well as Crawford) but I only will move for a master plus one additional bedroom AND laundry room downstairs.

I have been trying to convince myself Sheldon is big enough for us and overlook the negatives but the plan two is half the sq footage and half the garage of what I have been living in. Still...................... renting out my house with the payments on a Sheldon would be a really nice income.

Ready2Downsize said:
Maybe if they call me.

I don't need the schools. Train wasn't noticeable (maybe it just never went by when I was there), didn't see any jets overhead.

I ONLY want the plan one (the other two are wonderful as well as Crawford) but I only will move for a master plus one additional bedroom AND laundry room downstairs.

I have been trying to convince myself Sheldon is big enough for us and overlook the negatives but the plan two is half the sq footage and half the garage of what I have been living in. Still...................... renting out my house with the payments on a Sheldon would be a really nice income.
Stafford Plan 1 both lots were available as of  4 PM today

Irvine Dream said:
Ready2Downsize said:
Maybe if they call me.

Stafford Plan 1 both lots were available as of  4 PM today

Hmmmm...... guess I'll have to call and make sure they got my info. Maybe would have helped if I turned it in early but I waited until after I saw the model so they can't get out of the broker co-op.

Visit the model this morning.  Standard Pacific really did a great job with this one.  I really like the overall square dimension of these homes vs the narrow & deep shape of many large home now a days.  The frontal impression of these home are quite grand and all 3 models are all very nicely done.

The access to the garage was locked and didn't have a chance to ask the sales but I was wondering if you can fit a small 3rd car in the plan 2 or plan 3's garage with that extra storage space.  Hmmm.....

Should've bring USCT alone just in case.  :(

lnc said:
Visit the model this morning.  Standard Pacific really did a great job with this one.  I really like the overall square dimension of these homes vs the narrow & deep shape of many large home now a days.  The frontal impression of these home are quite grand and all 3 models are all very nicely done.

The access to the garage was locked and didn't have a chance to ask the sales but I was wondering if you can fit a small 3rd car in the plan 2 or plan 3's garage with that extra storage space.  Hmmm.....

Should've bring USCT alone just in case.  :(

You won't see the storage space in the models because they have been converted to guest suites.  But I asked them about plan 2's garage size.  The garage itself is about 23'6" long and the storage area is about 12' 5 1/2" long.  So you can probably fit 2 small cars on that side but definitely not 2 SUVs.

Stafford Phase 2 to be released this saturday

24o5btk.jpg

i havent had time to look at both time sheets, was going to tonite. either they got a reality check or there are some lot premiums/discounts from one phase to the next or perhaps structural items or combo of all of them.

i think someone had asked - the conversion of the garage space into the guest suite costs about 30K.

Same thing happened in Hawthorn. New phases were sometimes cheaper depending on lot size and location. One of those plan 1's looks like it has a tiny backyard.

So I'm looking at the second release, Stinson 3xcr.  I saw the 3xc in the brochure, the C stands for cottage right? Or is it craftsman bungalow?  If that is the case, what's the "R" mean because there are also 3xc's.

Also if it's the craftsman bungalow I noticed that there isn't a balcony. Is this an add on for all models?

Back