Silverleaf at Portola Springs III

Rizdak

For anyone interested in Silverleaf, I wandered into the PS3 construction site today... The first pic below shows (from left to right) Plans 2, 1 and 3. CalPac excluded the 3-story plan and from these photos, may only have 6-pack motorcourt instead of the 8-packs at Jade Court / Luna / Citrine. I will be curious about any price premium for better location, smaller motorcourt and improved floor plan (at least for Plan 3).

Second photo is Plan 3 facade and I think third photo is the extra parking space between 1 and 3. Same as the other CalPac clones.
http://www.calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/silverleaf/

2md59hc.jpg

w88fmu.jpg

2v1u1vq.jpg

In the first photo, the home on the left is perpendicular to the other 2, but looks like it's in the same motorcourt?

Maybe the distance between those 2 structures is deceiving in the photo but seems quite odd.

aquabliss said:
In the first photo, the home on the left is perpendicular to the other 2, but looks like it's in the same motorcourt?

Maybe the distance between those 2 structures is deceiving in the photo but seems quite odd.

Yes, it's perpendicular. I think this shows 1/2 a motorcourt. The perpendicular unit would be one of the two rear units in the finished motorcourt. It looks detached as well. In Jade Court/Luna/Citrine those rear units were attached at the garage. 

Current info

Attachments

• Silverleaf Info.jpg
    Silverleaf Info.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 512
  • Silverleaf Overall Site.jpg
    Silverleaf Overall Site.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Silverleaf Prices.jpg
    Silverleaf Prices.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 603
  • Silverleaf Site.jpg