Shuttle Services to LAX

yaliu07 said:
hmmm, I do live in Irvine and I work at Directv (El Segundo).  Maybe I should start my shuttle service.  :)

Be careful about picking up fares if the rider is pale, mysteriously silent, and wearing military uniform.....

Happiness said:
yaliu07 said:
hmmm, I do live in Irvine and I work at Directv (El Segundo).  Maybe I should start my shuttle service.  :)

Be careful about picking up fares if the rider is pale, mysteriously silent, and wearing military uniform.....

Oh-Kay

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
yaliu07 said:

Oh-Kay

I work for directv.  All I do is provide "ENTERTAINMENT".

yaliu07 said:
eyephone said:
Happiness said:
yaliu07 said:

Oh-Kay

I work for directv.  All I do is provide "ENTERTAINMENT".

So what's going to happen when they merge with ATT?
Also, what's up with the dispute regarding the Dodgers?

jmoney74 said:
What's the best shuttle service to bring kids so I can ditch the car seats

How can you ditch the car seats?  When we went to florida, had to bring our carseat with us.  Unless you want to rent from the car rental place.  Don't mind the extra charge for convenience but don't want my daughter to sit in other kids poop, pee, vomit, apple juice, etc.

Back