Sevilla at Portola Springs

Van Daele apparently hasn't set pricing yet.
In speaking to their sales rep, she stated that they should have pricing (and incentives) set by Friday.

firsttimer said:
There is a sneak preview this weekend. Does anyone know if they are offering a brokers co-op?

Can you give more info as to when the sneak preview will be? 

this is the last email i got on 1/6/11

Just a quick update we are anticipating to have our ?Sneak Peek Preview? to our Prequalified Priority Registrants for mid to end of January. We will keep you informed as we make progress, look for our emails in the near future.

If you have not already prequalified, we would like to encourage you at this time to join the Sevilla Priority List. To be added to the Priority List you must become prequalified with Wells Fargo, our preferred lender. To begin the prequalification process please contact Simon Wesley at www.wfhm.com/simon-wesley. Members of the Priority List will receive email invitations for exclusive opportunities to view and purchase homes before they are offered to the general public.

Please note that priority is established based on the date which loan approval is received from our preferred lender, including cash verification for cash buyers. Non-contingent, prequalified buyers and cash buyers will be given priority over contingent buyers. Priority List members must attend all sales releases in order to maintain position on the Priority List.

We would like to Thank You for your interest in Van Daele Homes? Sevilla. For additional information, such as interactive floor plans and renderings, please visit our web site at www.vandaele.com. You may also e-mail us at rmeyer@vandaele.com and cpeterson@vandaele.com for any additional information.

Wishing you Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.

Sincerely,

Ruthi Meyer and Cathy Peterson

DRE# 01734438  DRE# 0136337

Sales Counselors

here is the press release from the vandaele website

Model Grand Opening January 22nd at Sevilla at Portola Springs?

Irvine, CA (January 7, 2010) - The holidays may be over, but there?s still something to celebrate in Irvine. Van Daele Homes is pleased to announce the grand opening of its newest Irvine community, Sevilla at Portola Springs?. The model grand opening is set for January 22nd & 23rd. With prices starting from the low-mid $500,000?s, these homes represent one of the best new home values in one of Irvine?s most highly desirable villages. Van Daele is also proud to cooperate with brokers at Sevilla.

Sevilla offers a charming arrangement of detached homes on private, motor court streets, and distinctive architectural themes are inspired by Tuscan, Spanish and Early California influences. Defining elements are apparent in the balcony treatments, brick and stone veneers and decorative 8? entry doors. Each home comes standard with a two-car, attached garage and oil-rubbed bronze exterior lighting.

Sevilla?s interiors are equally impressive with grand, two-story designs accentuated by 9? ceilings on both upper and lower levels. The homes range in size from 1,660 to 2,077 square feet with three to four bedrooms and up to three full bathrooms. Designed for Southern California living, the floorplans flow seamlessly from indoor Great Rooms to outdoor living areas. An optional open-air California Room is available in the Plan 1.

Known as a premier builder in Southern California for more than 20 years, Van Daele Homes presents its buyers with superior craftsmanship and value. Homes at Sevilla are appointed with luxurious price-included amenities including elegant granite kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances ? including a cooktop and a built-in oven, under cabinet task lighting, rich Beechwood stained cabinetry, rounded bullnose corners and crown molding.

The homes at Sevilla are built to Van Daele Homes? Efficient By Design? standards, providing homeowners with environmentally friendly and energy efficient living spaces. Efficient By Design? elements featured in all homes include tankless water heaters, dual-glazed, super low-E vinyl windows, an Energy Star? dishwasher and fresh air fans, all of which are provided with conservation in mind. Van Daele Homes is also an active participant of Irvine?s Build It Green? program.

Portola Springs? is secluded in the foothills of Irvine, yet situated within minutes of all the conveniences and shopping that Irvine residents are accustomed to. Sevilla homeowners will enjoy easy access to regional transportation corridors and freeways as well as a home located within the award-winning Irvine Unified School District. The village of Portola Springs? is designed with today?s active families in mind and comes complete with a myriad of neighborhood parks and meandering trails for hiking and biking. Lomas Valley Park, boasting a Jr. Olympic pool, cabanas, a tot lot playground, basketball courts, bar-b-cue picnic areas and a community recreation center is within a few short steps of Sevilla, the newest Van Daele Homes community.

qwerty said:
here is the press release from the vandaele website

Model Grand Opening January 22nd at Sevilla at Portola Springs?

Irvine, CA (January 7, 2010) - The holidays may be over, but there?s still something to celebrate in Irvine. Van Daele Homes is pleased to announce the grand opening of its newest Irvine community, Sevilla at Portola Springs?. The model grand opening is set for January 22nd & 23rd. With prices starting from the low-mid $500,000?s, these homes represent one of the best new home values in one of Irvine?s most highly desirable villages. Van Daele is also proud to cooperate with brokers at Sevilla.

Sevilla offers a charming arrangement of detached homes on private, motor court streets, and distinctive architectural themes are inspired by Tuscan, Spanish and Early California influences. Defining elements are apparent in the balcony treatments, brick and stone veneers and decorative 8? entry doors. Each home comes standard with a two-car, attached garage and oil-rubbed bronze exterior lighting.

Sevilla?s interiors are equally impressive with grand, two-story designs accentuated by 9? ceilings on both upper and lower levels. The homes range in size from 1,660 to 2,077 square feet with three to four bedrooms and up to three full bathrooms. Designed for Southern California living, the floorplans flow seamlessly from indoor Great Rooms to outdoor living areas. An optional open-air California Room is available in the Plan 1.

Known as a premier builder in Southern California for more than 20 years, Van Daele Homes presents its buyers with superior craftsmanship and value. Homes at Sevilla are appointed with luxurious price-included amenities including elegant granite kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances ? including a cooktop and a built-in oven, under cabinet task lighting, rich Beechwood stained cabinetry, rounded bullnose corners and crown molding.

The homes at Sevilla are built to Van Daele Homes? Efficient By Design? standards, providing homeowners with environmentally friendly and energy efficient living spaces. Efficient By Design? elements featured in all homes include tankless water heaters, dual-glazed, super low-E vinyl windows, an Energy Star? dishwasher and fresh air fans, all of which are provided with conservation in mind. Van Daele Homes is also an active participant of Irvine?s Build It Green? program.

Portola Springs? is secluded in the foothills of Irvine, yet situated within minutes of all the conveniences and shopping that Irvine residents are accustomed to. Sevilla homeowners will enjoy easy access to regional transportation corridors and freeways as well as a home located within the award-winning Irvine Unified School District. The village of Portola Springs? is designed with today?s active families in mind and comes complete with a myriad of neighborhood parks and meandering trails for hiking and biking. Lomas Valley Park, boasting a Jr. Olympic pool, cabanas, a tot lot playground, basketball courts, bar-b-cue picnic areas and a community recreation center is within a few short steps of Sevilla, the newest Van Daele Homes community.

That's the grand opening....what about the sneak-preview this weekend?

ajw522 said:

To be invited to the sneak preview you had to be on their prequalified priority registration list.

qwerty said:
ajw522 said:

To be invited to the sneak preview you had to be on their prequalified priority registration list.

I'm sure someone on TI with their trusty Iphone can crash the party and post some photos and a price list. :)

I like Vandalay as a builder so these homes will probably have good execution but I still think of the $500k-$600k detached trifecta (Primrose/Casero/Sevilla), Casero has the best floor plans... but I guess I've always like StanPac.

Edit: Speling  :D

The sneak preview this weekend has been cancelled because the models are not yet complete. Did anybody obtain pricing info?

It was postponed so they haven't released pricing yet.  Is anyone else bothered by the northern enclave, specifically Sevilla's proximity to the water tank, cell tower and 2 toll roads?  Why aren't people more concerned about this in regards to resale and health ramifications?

The I-R-V said:
It was postponed so they haven't released pricing yet.  Is anyone else bothered by the northern enclave, specifically Sevilla's proximity to the water tank, cell tower and 2 toll roads?  Why aren't people more concerned about this in regards to resale and health ramifications?

Yup, it seems all the new projects except for Stonegate proper will all be really close to the freeway. 

Stopped by the models this week--still not open but the sales office was open. The sales rep said the models will officially open this Saturday 1/22/11.

Just stopped by.  Looks like the first phase homes had full size driveways.  Other than the first phase, only the last phase will have a few homes with full size driveways.

Prices were -

Res1 - 531900-567490
Res2 - 601990
Res3 - 609840-659840

woodburyowner said:
Prices were -

Res1 - 531900-567490
Res2 - 601990
Res3 - 609840-659840

phase 1

2 - Res1 @ 1660 sq ft
1 - Res2 @ 2044 sq ft
4 - Res3 @ 2077 sq ft

hoa 244/mo
ad tax 1948/yr
cfd tax 1700/yr
other tax 78.13/yr

we really liked the california room in plan 1 but we could see the freeway from the back yard so that was a minus. 

Somehow I think Las Ventanas has to start at $700k.

If it starts at mid $600k, it's going to cannibalize the Plan 3s of all these detached condo units at PS.

They had pretty good foot traffic today. Like usual, mostly Asian shoppers. I liked the plan 3 like usual with 2nd floor loft option. I also was surprised how large the backyard extended. I am not sure if that would be typical of that plan, though I still wouldn't buy it since it is on a motor court.

I did see someone's m3 coupe in the parking lot with the the license plate 'USC CPA' -- that must be USCTrojanCPA's car. Very nice ride.

Here are the scanned images of the price list and HOA/Taxes.

14jnau0.jpg

a9to91.jpg

iacrenter said:
I did see someone's m3 coupe in the parking lot with the the license plate 'USC CPA' -- that must be USCTrojanCPA's car. Very nice ride.
Why thank you!  That was indeed my car.  I had a 30 minute break in the afternoon so I figured I'd drop by and take a look.  I did bump into two of my current buyers and two of my previous buyers as I was in Plan 3 and on the way back to the car.  I didn't have time to check out even the upstairs on the Plan 3 as I was talking to my buyers.  The downstairs of the Plan 3 was nicely executed and I liked the decent side yard.  That being said, the homes are close to the Toll Road....didn't think it'd brother me but it sorta did.  =/

Back