Save the Memorial Park! Vote No on Measure B ballot June 5th

Burn That Belly said:
bones said:
They?re white!  FCBs don?t do beach. Too much sun exposure.

Problem solved.

3642DF3F00000578-3689865-image-m-51_1468491054078.jpg

face-kini-01.jpg

U491P886T15D45545F104DT20140808151446-e1472586820192.jpg

No offense. But they look like they are going to rob a bank.

I don't go to the beach a ton, but the times I do go, it's generally an FCB free zone minus the ones that are there on the sidewalk/boardwalk/pathway taking a million selfies.  I rarely see them on the sand and never in the water, but maybe I'm going at the wrong times.  Either way, if bragging about crashing GP pools (or any pool really) is a thing, then ok - to each their own.  Great, you beat the system and swam in a rectangular pool of water that is just as chlorinated as the one in your neighborhood.  High five!

Burn That Belly said:
bones said:
They?re white!  FCBs don?t do beach. Too much sun exposure.

Problem solved.

3642DF3F00000578-3689865-image-m-51_1468491054078.jpg

face-kini-01.jpg

U491P886T15D45545F104DT20140808151446-e1472586820192.jpg

Lol.
Man... hope this doesn?t become a trend, and show up on EW pools... like sars mask, full length driving gloves and welder masks

BTB...I am too lazy to go back like 5 pages of posts but I am curious as to what message you are trying to convey.

I sort of understand the No on B arguments so I can appreciate your stance on that front.  But I am not getting all of the other things that your posting.  They don't connect for me.  Can you please tell what you are for/against?

This is serious attempt to understand.  Thanks.

Talk Irvine has really deteriorated from what it originally started as. I don't post a lot but have been around since the IHB days. I feel like this board has been hijacked by people that have some agenda or work for TIC, 5Point, Agran, god knows who else. I still appreciate the insight from USC and Soylent John, but I am officially done with this board.

Good luck to all and your quest for ROI or whatever village you live in.

rickr said:
Talk Irvine has really deteriorated from what it originally started as. I don't post a lot but have been around since the IHB days. I feel like this board has been hijacked by people that have some agenda or work for TIC, 5Point, Agran, god knows who else. I still appreciate the insight from USC and Soylent John, but I am officially done with this board.

What agenda do you think is being pushed?

Burn That Belly said:
Irvinecommuter said:
rickr said:

Join the 'A' team! Team Appreciation! That's the agenda for the day.

I will again quote what our Irvine God says:

irvinehomeshopper said:
Everyone cares about the property value including non-chinese. Who wants to get stuck with a property that will not resale well. Everyone is assuming the next buyer will be likely Chinese.

Sorry...I am really not following.  Are you saying that there is an agenda to sell to Chinese buyers?

Irvinecommuter said:
rickr said:

Villages vs Village
TIC versus GP
etc...
Some people on this forum have way too much time on their hands and do way to much research on property values, trends, contaminated grounds, pollution.

It almost feels like the whole facebook Russia collussion case. People planting information throughout the board to push an agenda. What's the purpose, who gives a sh!t. Anyway, just a feeling a get.

Back