SAT/GRE tutor

raymoner

Hi,

If you or your children need help with their SAT/GRE, or top college admission, please consider enlisting my help.

Background and Qualifications:

I am a 2014 graduate of Pomona College, which is one of the top liberal arts colleges in the U.S. (ranked 4th in liberal arts college by US news, 2th in all universities by Forbes just after Stanford in 2013; admission rate of 9.76% compared to UPenn's 9.9%, Dartmouth's 10.3%, Cornell's 14.9% in 2015).

I have also studied at the London School Economics, which is the best university in the U.K. for social science and humanity, for a year as an exchange student during my junior year.

I was a Philosophy, Politics and Economics major, and had the SAT score of 2130, and GRE verbal reasoning score of  168 out of 170, and 161 out of 170 in quantitative reasoning.

Experience:

I have developed effective ways to approach the standardized tests when I prepared the tests myself, so I have tutored students and friends for their SAT and GRE in the past, and as a result they have improved significantly. I have also volunteered as a mentor for underclassmen and underprivileged middle school students while in college for various aspects of their study and life. In addition, I also help with college application essays, to help the candidates showcase themselves in the best light.

So if you or your children need help with their SAT, particularly the reading and writing section, or need consulting service for college admission, I would be glad  to help. Please kindly email me at ruiwen.h@gmail.com if you would like more information.

I watched the Carter Reagan debate at Oldenborg the birthplace of Star Trek back in the days when Pomona acceptance rate was 40%. Claremont McKenna College was Claremont Mens College.

Back