Rowland at Beacon Park

kayochan

Lennar is offering one year free HOA amongst other incentives for their Rowland town homes.  But their regular HOA is over $500/month which is insane.  I don't think anyone is going to look forward to paying those dues after the free term is over.

wow so it has finally come to free HOA incentives...

these BP homes are unfortunately going too slow (select products anyways)

I like some of the floor plans at BP but the following cons keep me away from considering this community:
1)  The mello roos is almost twice that of Irvine Co communities at least for the homes we looked at.
2)  The mid century modern right next to traditional homes is not very pleasing to my eyes.
3)  Except for the main park in the middle of the community, the brown foliage and landscaping (drought resistant?) is unattractive compared to the green trees, grass and palm trees of Irvine Co communities.
4)  The permanent wall surrounding part of the community (see Irvine Blvd.) looks like black tarp and unfinished (its the solid black wall).  Heard one of the sales staff at a community mention that it is not their favorite but it is up to the master community developer...

Also, I like that Irvine Co finishes the basic infrastructure such as parks, walls, and most landscaping, main entrance, so you know what you are getting.  With BP, it's the chain link fencing and wood fencing that are temporary that surround most parts of the community with no indication of how the entrance to the community looks like.

On the other hand, I am sure there are many buyers who would label my cons as pros, so... 

RE: Landscaping

I actually really prefer the desert landscaping, black walls and all.  My wife totally DISAGREES.  She loves the Irvine Co. "stuff with color." 

Updated Sales.

Currently available plans:

Plan One - 4 (base price of $629,990)
Plan Two - none
Plan Three - 2 (base price of $702,990)
Plan Four - 2 (base price of $719,990)

24 closed and 5 "sold" thus far - one quick move-in available.

Attachments

• Rowland Sales.jpg
    Rowland Sales.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 236
Back