Rosemist Lennar Homes

They are releasing the phase 6 on Sat.  Any idea price point? Since phase 1 i believe they have gone up by 150k thats a whole lot of money in 6 months!!!

I saw the price sheets in the sales office today, they went up another $30-40K from the last phase for the plan 2/3.  Salesperson told me they're up ~200K from opening on the plan 3s.

That's crazy! I didn't think they would go up that aggressively due to the lots being smaller and houses backing on to each other. So the plan 3 is probably going to be released at 1.28. Which is still under the market for a 3400 sq ft home.

Here's the scene outside Rosemist sales office as I type.  That Asian guy on the left was mad dogging me!

I rolled down my window and yelled "Stonegate for life!" Then jetted out of there.

Kidding, of course.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 285
IM not sure if we will be able to secure one. Im pretty sure most of the plan 3 buyers are from day one or week one.  I can't believe they all sold out at that steep increase. They will def increase the price in teh next phase release. OUCH! It looks as though the pricing of homes keep going up - will it stabalize at all?!!??

When we first prequalified with Rosemist in late November, we were told the list was 40ish long and just about everyone on the list was waiting for a plan 3.  They had just released phase 3 and the wife and I counted out around 12 more lots plus the model and the extra plan 3 going into the parking space and realized there was no chance.  We ended up going with a plan 2x in phase 4 and haven't looked back. 

When I spoke with Nikki Friday before the sat release, she had already called the first 20 people on the list and everyone was still interested in the plan 3.  I would not set your hopes on landing one, unless they raise the price so high with the next release that everyone backs out.  She told me the model would be sold with all furnishings and probably have a 2-300k mark up due to the pool and larger lots at the model.

Thanks for the info. We actually found that out today. Im hoping they will build the plan 3 in the new development across the street. Does anyone know if that is likely?

I'm pretty sure there are going to be different tracts across the street in the next great park development, not a repeat of the PP tracts.  From what I understand it will be higher density lower priced housing, as opposed to PP being mostly sfr and over half the tracts being 1 million plus.  I dont think the community plans are out, but that was what I thought.

irvinehomeowner said:
jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
That Asian guy on the left was mad dogging me!
That's either Homie or JMoney. :)

ha.. like I would ever wear pants. 
Wait... does that mean you are like me and you always wear shorts or are you like PatStar and BK and walk around pantless?

Let's just say I believe in things being more open.  That's why I like PP.

Back