Retail Openings and Closures

WTTCHMN said:
woodburyowner said:
TK Noodle Grill on Culver closed!!  The sign is already gone from the building.  I was just here 2 weeks ago!  Such a sad day...

Too many cockroaches?

I'm not shedding any tears. There are better options out there. Hopefully they find something better to put into that location.

iacrenter said:
WTTCHMN said:
woodburyowner said:
TK Noodle Grill on Culver closed!!  The sign is already gone from the building.  I was just here 2 weeks ago!  Such a sad day...

Too many cockroaches?

I'm not shedding any tears. There are better options out there. Hopefully they find something better to put into that location.

Any suggestions in Irvine for the broken rice plates?  For Pho, Pho Bac is probably the best in Irvine.

woodburyowner said:
iacrenter said:
WTTCHMN said:
woodburyowner said:

Too many cockroaches?

Any suggestions in Irvine for the broken rice plates?  For Pho, Pho Bac is probably the best in Irvine.

Pho Bac and Pho Hanoi are better Irvine choices. But I'm spoiled and like the food out in Garden Grove/Westminster.

Cava Grill opened recently at the Crossroads where Veggie Grill used to be. Basically like Chipotle in the sense that it's a "build-your-own" kind of restaurant, but with Greek/Mediterranean grain bowls, salads, and pitas. I really like it. Been there three times already.

I agree, Cava is really good and offers a large portion for the price. A little measly on the meatballs, but everything else is great. They are allergy friendly and nutrient specific too.

Michael's coming to Woodbury Town Center. Great, another store that's super convenient for me but I'll only be going to once a year.

ps9 said:
I'm ok without one, half the fun is the pursuit, put one nearby and I'll stop going altogether.

PS9 likes his Popeyes like he likes his women.

Villager said:
Cava Grill opened recently at the Crossroads where Veggie Grill used to be. Basically like Chipotle in the sense that it's a "build-your-own" kind of restaurant, but with Greek/Mediterranean grain bowls, salads, and pitas. I really like it. Been there three times already.

Sounds like a Garbonzo Bean type place.  Anyone been to both and can do a comparison?

Back