Rebate on New home purchases - Discuss

Hi guys,

Finally moved into my Lantana plan 1x. Been renting in Irvine for the last 8 years. It was quite a transition going from renting to buying.

However, this forum and the members (you all) provided so much wealth of information that made it less stressful.

Through this forum I found a realtor agent to assist me in finding a new build. She and her business partner (Alex) took the time to bring a new client (me) to visit the new builds and sign me in.

We looked at Avalon, Lanterns, and Lantana. I ended settling with Lantana as it provided the best value for what I could afford.

If you do need an agent to assist you, feel free to reach out to her. She is friendly and have knowledge around the new builds in Irvine. She also have experience in resales.
She's not pushy and is trust worthy.

Her contact:
Nicole Pompey

I'm sure if you reach out to her or anyone else through this forum, then you should be fine.

I'll update in another post regarding the contractors
I used (also recommendations from this forum) for my flooring and windows. Great value and experience.

Attachments

• IMG_1494.JPG
    IMG_1494.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
Is this an advertisement?

Settledinirvine said:
Hi guys,

Finally moved into my Lantana plan 1x. Been renting in Irvine for the last 8 years. It was quite a transition going from renting to buying.

However, this forum and the members (you all) provided so much wealth of information that made it less stressful.

Through this forum I found a realtor agent to assist me in finding a new build. She and her business partner (Alex) took the time to bring a new client (me) to visit the new builds and sign me in.

We looked at Avalon, Lanterns, and Lantana. I ended settling with Lantana as it provided the best value for what I could afford.

If you do need an agent to assist you, feel free to reach out to her. She is friendly and have knowledge around the new builds in Irvine. She also have experience in resales.
She's not pushy and is trust worthy.

Her contact:
Nicole Pompey

I'm sure if you reach out to her or anyone else through this forum, then you should be fine.

I'll update in another post regarding the contractors
I used (also recommendations from this forum) for my flooring and windows. Great value and experience.

Burn That Belly said:
jmoney74 said:
What is the max rebate you guys have ever gotten?

75%. My friend is a licensed broker. I'm paranoid to the point that I actually looked up his license on the DRE.

Does he 1099?

Burn That Belly said:
jmoney74 said:
What is the max rebate you guys have ever gotten?

75%. My friend is a licensed broker. I'm paranoid to the point that I actually looked up his license on the DRE.

A friend and you are paranoid?  Man, that is not good.  Some of my clients ask for something in writing for the new home rebate and I'm happy to provide it.  Others know that my word is as good as gold.  Whatever makes my clients the most comfortable is what I do.

Burn That Belly said:
In this world, you can never trust nobody in life and you can never take anybody's word for it. Friend, foe, or a ho.

I only take a leap of faith if they are my bloodline. If not, GTFO or get it on paper.

But checking if he has a license online doesn't enforce the rebate.

Sometimes you have to trust people's vision. Such as Elon, Jack Ma, Steve Jobs (I didn't say Tim  ;))

OCLuvr said:
I don't know why you had to change your name; going exactly YF route.

We all know why and the reason was pretty valid. However everyone knows now.  So who cares.

jmoney74 said:
OCLuvr said:

We all know why and the reason was pretty valid. However everyone knows now.  So who cares.

You sure have a lot of free time.  Your wife and her moms money keeping everything peachy at home?  From what she tells everyone nothing about you has changed.

BlackFever said:
jmoney74 said:
OCLuvr said:

You sure have a lot of free time.  Your wife and her moms money keeping everything peachy at home?  From what she tells everyone nothing about you has changed.

Very peachy bud. Love cashing mommy's checks.

BlackFever said:
jmoney74 said:
OCLuvr said:

How do you know J?

Back