Real Bad ROIs in Irvine

So, this is what Delano Sale Team have to resort to these days huh, to bash other Irvine hoods and to justify their over priced attached box. I am convinced, that there must be a bunch of bore sale people either at Delano or Ratwood, or both preying on the next customers. Or Fool, but they are so nice to use the term 'customer' instead.

BTB/Bones, yes I agree some of these do look a little fishy, I was just going fast and furious through the ones that stood out.  I guess the point I was trying to make is that no Irvine community is immune to negative ROI, yes some will have more than others but that is a tricky and difficult equation to figure out as you'd kind of need to do it based on % of homes in the community that sell for a loss vs. sheer number of properties. 

Burn That Belly said:
aquabliss said:
BTB/Bones, yes I agree some of these do look a little fishy, I was just going fast and furious through the ones that stood out.  I guess the point I was trying to make is that no Irvine community is immune to negative ROI, yes some will have more than others but that is a tricky and difficult equation to figure out as you'd kind of need to do it based on % of homes in the community that sell for a loss vs. sheer number of properties.

I only concentrated on the GP homes that I was able to prove (without fishy MLS) that exchanged hands between two homeowners and not from the builder. I then used the property tax assessments to verify that the transfer took place with the updated assessment. I was being unbiased and impartial in that that manner.  ;D 

I think the first one Ronnie posted on Tidal may be legit though. Description says never been lived in Eastwood home, has pictures and two different RE agents.

It appears that for the most part these are title company errors, not true resales. The data that Redfin has does not match that of a title search which shows in some cases Irvine Pacific as the present owner - and we know this isn't true because these homes are occupied.

It's likely a problem with both systems not reading split parcels once the County begins to update their APN's and recordings.

In some cases they could be resales and still a deed/transaction recording issue. If these are sales, then the data could be reflective of rolling cash purchases, AKA money laundering. Cash home buyers and money laundering? Get me to the fainting couch!

Sorry to throw cold water, but this seems to be much ado about nothing.

I don?t need to spam all over the place to state my opinion.

Attached products are subpar, regardless of ROI.

I feel sorry for people who are only looking at the numbers and not the full picture of how it is to live in that type of home.

I?ve made the mistake of buying a cheaper home next to a main road and while my ?ROI? was awesome, in retrospect I would not do that again.

You keep making the mistake of trying to prove my opinion wrong... you can?t... it?s my opinion.

Back