Quinterra now selling like hot cakes

NYT said:
aquabliss said:
There is a quinterra home that has a travertine driveway with diamond shape artificial turf inset.  That one looks really cool. 

I guarantee even the crappy ones, people spent a lot more than you think.

I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but I have yet to see an artificial turf inset that looks real, even though there are plenty of artificial turfs as a whole that look quite real. If you're going to put artificial turf in your front yard, you should splurge for the realistic-looking kind, otherwise don't do artificial turf in front.

Here you go NYT, I dropped by to take a pic just for you.  It's not diamond shaped after all.

I don't know that it looks real, but it looks really cool.

2l94les.jpg

And here's a pic of the house that is by far the best landscaped house in Quinterra. Complex, dense and just beautifully done. Kudos to whoever owns this home!

FullSizeRender_zpsdlijonr8.jpg

NYT said:
And here's a pic of the house that is by far the best landscaped house in Quinterra. Complex, dense and just beautifully done. Kudos to whoever owns this home!

FullSizeRender_zpsdlijonr8.jpg

Looks nice but.

#ArentWeInADrought

Agree with Q, it kind of looks like an overgrown mess.  Reminds of one of those european cottages in the middle of nowhere.

It does look like some thought went into it (design, etc). But I also think jt's overgrown. A lot of these plants aren't full grown get so when they get bigger, it will be very overwhelming. Unless they plan to do a lot of trimming often. There's a reason why you're supposed to plant things X feet apart to allow growth and enough spacing.

Back