Presidential Elections

Trump is looking frantic and desperate during the president debate.
Trump look like an uncle that always interrupts and never stops talking. lol

Also during the debate; Trump said children are not vulnerable to COVID. Totally untrue!

Trump played golf so many times during covid.
Someone tell him to help solve the covid crisis instead of playing golf.

Trump fumbled the call regarding covid. But has times to plays golf.
I hear people yelling and shouting covid at the pop up stores selling Trump gear. (or maybe they are saying have a nice day lol)

More people have died by covid than 9/11 and many wars.

eyephone said:
Trump fumbled the call regarding covid. But has times to plays golf.
I hear people yelling and shouting covid at the pop up stores selling Trump gear. (or maybe they are saying have a nice day lol)

More people have died by covid than 9/11 and many wars.

At the beginning of COVID before the US outbreak. Trump congratulated the Chinese premier on handling covid. Oh boy that was a big mistake! I always knew that was a bogus claim like every thing else. 

They never saw it coming...they will miss it again...

ABC's Martha Raddatz says she didn't see a lot of 'enthusiasm for Joe Biden' in cross-country trip

ABC's chief global affairs correspondent Martha Raddatz reports ?there wasn't a whole lot of enthusiasm for Joe Biden" during her recent 6,000-mile road trip across America, and that the economy is voters? main focus.

The report from Raddatz comes as President Trump and Biden, the Democratic nominee, square off tonight in Cleveland in the first of their three scheduled presidential debates.

"Martha, you went on a 6,000-mile road trip across America to see what was on voters? minds. What did you find out?" co-host Whoopi Goldberg asked Tuesday on "The View."

"A lot of people are talking about the economy more than anything else," Raddatz responded. "I was very surprised, Whoopi, because [in regards to] COVID when you cross the country, you wouldn?t really know it?s happening. I was really shocked at how few people were wearing masks in certain areas. It?s like 'I?m tired of this. I?ll just get back doing what I wanted to do before.? ?
"I also found there wasn?t a whole lot of enthusiasm for Joe Biden," she added. "There?s a lot of enthusiasm among Democratic voters and some independents to get Donald Trump out, but not necessarily that enthusiasm."

Trump currently polls better on voter enthusiasm, with 59 percent of his voters in a survey earlier this month saying they are enthusiastic for their candidate to win while only 43 percent of Biden voters say the same about theirs.

At this time four years ago, the same Fox News poll showed that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton led Trump on enthusiasm metrics, 44 percent to 35 percent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/518786-abcs-martha-raddatz-says-she-didnt-see-a-lot-of-enthusiasm-for-joe-biden-in

So you Trump supporters were proud if his performance during the debate?

Seriously... so embarrassed for you all.

Don't get me wrong... it's not like Biden crushed it... but Trump was just as bad as when he was debating Hillary.

Can?t teach an old dog new trick. He is who he is.

I got some money on the race. Let?s hope it not explode in a negative way that affect society as a whole with the out come.

Who cares...Trump (according to MSM) has never won a debate, any debates, past present or future.  As long as he wins the election he can say whatever he wants.  Yes, I found that show entertaining, Kaos!!!

Compressed-Village said:
Can?t teach an old dog new trick. He is who he is.

I got some money on the race. Let?s hope it not explode in a negative way that affect society as a whole with the out come.

'Ku Klux Klan, Stand down and stand by'

We are far into the "Fire!" in a crowded theatre zone.

NYPost: Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for COVID-19 after traveling with president

Hope Hicks, a close aide to President Trump, has tested positive for the coronavirus after traveling on Air Force One to the president?s debate Tuesday and Minnesota rally on Wednesday, Bloomberg first reported.

Her infection comes after she was seen maskless in close contact with White House and Trump campaign staff Tuesday, including White House senior adviser Stephen Miller and campaign adviser Jason Miller, the outlet reported.

She was photographed deplaning from Air Force 1 Tuesday without a mask, in close proximity to others.

Sources who confirmed her illness to Bloomberg said she is experiencing symptoms of the disease. There were no signs Trump has contracted the virus, the sources told the outlet.

Hicks is just the latest White House staffer to have become infected. Several close to President Trump have caught the deadly virus while the commander in chief has remained uninfected. In May, a personal valet to Trump and White House coronavirus task force spokeswoman Katie Miller both tested positive.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/01/hope-hicks-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-traveling-with-trump/

And the million dollar question is: Did Trump or anybody else get infected?
(stay tuned as the Trump fall out continues)

qwerty said:
Trump got the covid!

I can only imagine how he will behave if he survives :)

Yup. I guess covid is not a hoax after all as Trump says all the time.

The $2 million dollar question is who else in the WH has covid? Does Pence have it?

aquabliss said:
75% of us probably already had the Rona and never knew it.

Can we open Disneyland already?

The GOP needs to wake up that covid is here. Stop down playing the covid virus.

I guess I was right all along.

Back