President Trump

rickr said:
morekaos said:
Broadcom has 7,500 U.S. employees across 24 states, the company said. It has manufacturing facilities in Colorado and Pennsylvania and engineering offices in California and traces its origins to bluechip American companies like Bell Laboratories, Lucent, and Hewlett-Packard.

?The proposed tax reform package would level the global playing field and allow us to compete worldwide from here in the United States,? Tan said in a statement. ?Our move would domicile our $20 billion annual revenue in the United States. From our base here, each year we will invest $3 billion in research and engineering and $6 billion in manufacturing, resulting in more high-paying tech jobs.?

I call BS on this. My company used to do a lot of business with BRCM before Avago bought it. As soon as Avago took over Broadcom, they moved all Engineering, procurement, R&D positions to Asia. They also changed their supply chain and moved all mfg except highly specialized mfg to Asia.

I don't believe anything Avago says. If they buy Qualcomm, you can bet they will do the same to them. Move everything off shore. BTW, Qualcomm also does alot of mfg in North America including my company.

Good Riddance Avago/Broadcom.
Leave Qualcomm alone

For once, I strongly agree with a TRUMP decision

So this guy is Trump's new economic advisor

Homebuilders led the stock parade this week with a fantastic 11 percent gain. This is a group that hedge funds and bubbleheads love to hate. All the bond bears have been dead wrong in predicting sky-high mortgage rates. So have all the bubbleheads who expect housing-price crashes in Las Vegas or Naples, Florida, to bring down the consumer, the rest of the economy, and the entire stock market.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2005/06/housing-bears-are-wrong-again-larry-kudlow/

There is no recession. Despite all the doom and gloom from the economic pessimistas, the resilient U.S economy continues moving ahead??quarter after quarter, year after year??defying dire forecasts and delivering positive growth. In fact, we are about to enter the seventh consecutive year of the Bush boom.

The pessimistas are a persistent bunch. In 2006, they were certain a recession was just around the corner. They were wrong. Instead, the economy posted two consecutive quarters of near or above four-percent growth.

Earlier today, a doom and gloom economic forecast from Macro Economic Advisors was released predicting zero percent growth in the fourth quarter. This report is off by at least two percentage points. These guys are going to wind up with egg on their faces.
https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/kudlows-money-politics/bush-boom-continues-larry-kudlow/

Dang moochers

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke defended his plan to increase the entrance fees for national parks, saying they need to charge more because too many people get in for free, including military members and the disabled.

Zinke testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee on Tuesday, saying he proposed raising entrance fees because too many visitors don't have to pay to enter.

"When you give discounted or free passes to elderly, fourth graders, veterans, disabled, and you do it by the carload, there's not a whole lot of people who actually pay at our front door," Zinke said. "So, we're looking at ways to make sure we have more revenue in the front door of our parks themselves."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...many-people-can-enter-national-parks-for-free

Irvinecommuter said:
Dang moochers

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke defended his plan to increase the entrance fees for national parks, saying they need to charge more because too many people get in for free, including military members and the disabled.

Zinke testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee on Tuesday, saying he proposed raising entrance fees because too many visitors don't have to pay to enter.

"When you give discounted or free passes to elderly, fourth graders, veterans, disabled, and you do it by the carload, there's not a whole lot of people who actually pay at our front door," Zinke said. "So, we're looking at ways to make sure we have more revenue in the front door of our parks themselves."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...many-people-can-enter-national-parks-for-free

We must end chain-park visitation!

At the rate they are falling and for new appointments now having to scrap the bottom of the barrel ? in 6 mos Steve Doocy will end up being head of the FAA or something ...

absolute genius move by buzzfeed ...

BuzzFeed maneuver could free Stormy Daniels to speak on Trump
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/14/buzzfeed-stormy-daniels-trump-462261

The same Trump attorney who brokered the deal with Daniels, Michael Cohen, filed a libel suit in January against BuzzFeed and four of its staffers over publication of the so-called dossier compiling accurate, inaccurate and unproven allegations about Trump?s relationship with Russia.

Now, BuzzFeed is using Cohen?s libel suit as a vehicle to demand that Daniels preserve all records relating to her relationship with Trump, as well as her dealings with Cohen and the payment he has acknowledged arranging in 2016.

I swear...Trump is trying to be Duerte

The Trump administration is finalizing a long-awaited plan that it says will solve the opioid crisis, but it also calls for law enforcement measures ? like the death penalty for some drug dealers ? that public health advocates and congressional Republicans warn will detract from efforts to reverse the epidemic.

The ambitious plan, which the White House has quietly been circulating among political appointees this month, could be announced as soon as Monday when President Donald Trump visits New Hampshire, a state hard hit by the epidemic. It includes a mix of prevention and treatment measures that advocates have long endorsed, as well as beefed-up enforcement in line with the president?s frequent calls for a harsh crackdown on drug traffickers and dealers.

However, the plan could cost billions of dollars more than Trump budgeted ? and likely far more than any funding package that Congress would approve ? raising questions about how much of it can actually be put into practice. Trump's emphatic embrace of the death penalty for some drug dealers has also alarmed some advocates, who say the idea has been ineffective when tried in other countries and resurrects the nation?s unsuccessful war on drugs.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...p-finalizing-opioid-plan-death-penalty-418488

I mean Trump clearly is going to go after Merck and the rest of the pharm industry right?

WINNING!

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has billed taxpayers for the most expensive flight options available at every turn, appearing to never even consider flying commercial as his predecessors did, according to previously unreleased documents obtained by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).

CREW filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for Mnuchin?s flight records following a military jet trip to Fort Knox, KY with his wife, Louise Linton, which coincided with the eclipse. The Treasury Department failed to turn over any records, leading CREW to sue. Months later, CREW received records which, though heavily redacted, showed that Mnuchin apparently abused his access to military and non-commercial aircraft for both business travel and occasional personal travel.

?From the documents we obtained, it appears Secretary Mnuchin considers first and foremost his own comfort and ease, leaving the protection of taxpayer money at the bottom of his list of priorities,? CREW Chief FOIA Counsel Anne Weismann said.

The documents CREW obtained show that between the spring and fall of 2017, Mnuchin took seven separate trips on military aircraft at a total of nearly $1 million. None of the requests for White House Mission delegation ? needed to use the government aircraft ? explicitly state or otherwise suggest how they are at the explicit direction of the president.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/press-release/crew-gets-mnuchin-travel-documents/

Irvinecommuter said:
I swear...Trump is trying to be Duerte

The Trump administration is finalizing a long-awaited plan that it says will solve the opioid crisis, but it also calls for law enforcement measures ? like the death penalty for some drug dealers ? that public health advocates and congressional Republicans warn will detract from efforts to reverse the epidemic.

The ambitious plan, which the White House has quietly been circulating among political appointees this month, could be announced as soon as Monday when President Donald Trump visits New Hampshire, a state hard hit by the epidemic. It includes a mix of prevention and treatment measures that advocates have long endorsed, as well as beefed-up enforcement in line with the president?s frequent calls for a harsh crackdown on drug traffickers and dealers.

However, the plan could cost billions of dollars more than Trump budgeted ? and likely far more than any funding package that Congress would approve ? raising questions about how much of it can actually be put into practice. Trump's emphatic embrace of the death penalty for some drug dealers has also alarmed some advocates, who say the idea has been ineffective when tried in other countries and resurrects the nation?s unsuccessful war on drugs.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...p-finalizing-opioid-plan-death-penalty-418488

I mean Trump clearly is going to go after Merck and the rest of the pharm industry right?

Pffft, death penalty for Salton Sea junkies, record bonuses for Pharma CEOs

But i may be cynical

NOTHING TO SEE!

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team subpoenaed the Trump Organization for Russia-related documents, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

ABC News has not seen a copy of the subpoena and its scope was not immediately clear.

However, the subpoena represents the latest indication of the breadth of the special counsel?s nearly year-long, wide-ranging probe into possible collusion between Russian agents and members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election. The New York Times first reported news of the subpoenas.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders referred questions about the matter on Thursday to the Trump Organization.

Alan S. Futerfas, attorney for the Trump Organization, said they have sought to cooperate with the special counsel.

?Since July 2017, we have advised the public that the Trump Organization is fully cooperative with all investigations, including the Special Counsel, and is responding to their requests," he said in a statement. "This is old news and our assistance and cooperation with the various investigations remains the same today.?
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-org...documents-185303037--abc-news-topstories.html

Old news. Regurgitated on a slow news day to seem like new info. More BS.

?Since July 2017, we have advised the public that the Trump Organization is fully cooperative with all investigations, including the Special Counsel, and is responding to their requests," he said in a statement. "This is old news and our assistance and cooperation with the various investigations remains the same today.?

morekaos said:
Old news. Regurgitated on a slow news day to seem like new info. More BS.

LOL.  Subpoena is the operative word.

During Hillary's blame tour in India this week, she slipped not once, but twice trying to exit a historic palace.

Seperately, she was treated for a "sprained wrist" at an Indian hospital for an injury that occurred at her hotel.

This is on top of breaking her toe in London during an earlier leg of the blame tour.  She was seen wearing a surgical boot after that incident.

hillary-clinton-falls-down-stairs.jpg

https://youtu.be/Rbp3yne4h_4

Liar Loan said:
During Hillary's blame tour in India this week, she slipped not once, but twice trying to exit a historic palace.

Seperately, she was treated for a "sprained wrist" at an Indian hospital for an injury that occurred at her hotel.

This is on top of breaking her toe in London during an earlier leg of the blame tour.  She was seen wearing a surgical boot after that incident.

hillary-clinton-falls-down-stairs.jpg

https://youtu.be/Rbp3yne4h_4

But Mrs. Magoo was the most qualified candidate ever!

Liar Loan said:

Is there a reason why we should still care about Hillary?  I mean Ford was a walking disaster and Reagan had probably had Alzheimer's in his second term.

Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:

Is there a reason why we should still care about Hillary?  I mean Ford was a walking disaster and Reagan had probably had Alzheimer's in his second term.

Lot's of Democrats still haven't gotten over losing the election, so I thought I would balance out our coverage a little bit.

Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:

Lot's of Democrats still haven't gotten over losing the election, so I thought I would balance out our coverage a little bit.

Nope...Dems have.  It's the GOP/conservatives who are still in 2016 because "look over here!"

Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:

Nope...Dems have.  It's the GOP/conservatives who are still in 2016 because "look over here!"

Says the guy that wishes old whites would just die already.

Back