Portola Spring enclave 3

jerometl

Anybody knows what they are building on Portola Springs enclave 3 (the parcel of land in Irvine Blvd and Modjeska all the way to Portola Spring) ?  I see lot of construction truck activities when I passed by recently.

It's always been in the PS master plan but I haven't looked up exactly what they are building there. If you did look at the City of Irvine plans like I did for enclave 6 you'd see the number of attached and detached condos / sfrs and possibly maps with parks, etc.

Those large lots with views on the Eastern portions of PS look pretty nice. Reminds me of Quail Hill.

iacrenter said:
Those large lots with views on the Eastern portions of PS look pretty nice. Reminds me of Quail Hill.
Yep... more culdesac-y.

But knowing TIC, they want more homes on that land... so it may not be that way when it does get built (aka motorcourts).

iacrenter said:

The layout of lots on that map has nothing to do with reality. For example, the lots of Quinterra behind Lambert Ranch are nothing like that.

Back