Plumber

rickr

Can I get recommendations on a good/reliable plumber in Irvine? Need someone to check out our dishwasher. I am waiving the white flag, my DIY skills were not sufficient.

rickr said:
Can I get recommendations on a good/reliable plumber in Irvine? Need someone to check out our dishwasher. I am waiving the white flag, my DIY skills were not sufficient.

Depends on what's wrong with your dishwasher... whatcha got?

IrvineRealtor said:
rickr said:

Its a Whirlpool quiet partner ii

When you start it, it lights up and then immediately turns off. Either the control panel board needs to be replaced or water return pipe needs to be cleaned out. I'm not 100% sure. I just don't want to be ordering parts left and right and replacing them to try to fix the problem.

A power cycle used to fix the problem but that no longer works.

rickr said:
IrvineRealtor said:
rickr said:

Its a Whirlpool quiet partner ii

When you start it, it lights up and then immediately turns off. Either the control panel board needs to be replaced or water return pipe needs to be cleaned out. I'm not 100% sure. I just don't want to be ordering parts left and right and replacing them to try to fix the problem.

A power cycle used to fix the problem but that no longer works.

Call Dave Arrow
arrow.appliances.repair@gmail.com

I've worked with him several times before and he specializes in these types of repairs.
If it's possible, he can do it. If it will be cheaper to buy a new one, he will advise you as such and won't try to cheat you.

Hope this helps,
-IrvineRealtor

fanningplumbers said:
Try us out ;). No cost in-home estimate and we're very reasonable.

Call me at (949)xxxxxx or visit first http:///

This company seems to sell your contact info to a local plumber.  Similar to service magic / homeadvisor.  VERY misleading. 

So the local plumbing company came out and quoted me $875 to change my kitchen faucet.  I asked the guy how he can say that with a straight face and he told me everyone needs to get paid.  HAHAHA.  Luckily he got paid for giving me the quote.  Guess his company will be the loser in this case.

Back