Please Help me choose our first Irvine home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well SoCal you would waste one extra dollar a year having to drive to Woodbury town center from that distance.

qwerty said:
bones and her PP neighbor are ready for action

45.jpg

If me and my neighbor looked like that, we wouldn't be slumming it over here in this part of Irvine.  I would be a lady of leisure with a full time nanny getting a base tan at Pelican Hill followed by a massage by qwerter random Mexican with good hands.

But on the flip side, if I did look like that, Inc woulda probably invited me to lunch :)

bones said:
qwerty said:
bones and her PP neighbor are ready for action

45.jpg

If me and my neighbor looked like that, we wouldn't be slumming it over here in this part of Irvine.  I would be a lady of leisure with a full time nanny getting a base tan at Pelican Hill followed by a massage by qwerter random Mexican with good hands.

But on the flip side, if I did look like that, Inc woulda probably invited me to lunch :)

A man can only dream

Move2Irvine said:
Ok so we have made up our mind.It will be Rosemist for sure for us. Out of all new villages in Irvine, Pavilion park seems the best choice considering price per sq ft, good size backyard and just the whole aura around that community feels very positive.

Congrats on your decision!  We will be PP neighbors :)  Were you able to purchase in the last phase?  Or waiting for future releases?

Move2Irvine said:
Ok so we have made up our mind.It will be Rosemist for sure for us. Out of all new villages in Irvine, Pavilion park seems the best choice considering price per sq ft, good size backyard and just the whole aura around that community feels very positive.
Any other reasons? Pros/Cons?

Congrats on choosing PewPew... condolences on living near bones. :)

Move2Irvine said:

Great choice with PP and Rosemist 2. One of the better values around too imo.

Wonder if I'll ever recognize Bones or Move2Irvine at PP.. perhaps I should sport a TI shirt and mug.

Move2Irvine said:

Congrats!  We love the Rosemist Plan 2.  Did they offer any incentives or did you have to pay the sticker price?

Move2Irvine said:
We actually thought we got really lucky to get the house so we didnt even think of negotiating :) Actually we had a long list of criteria to be met and almost all of that is checked off our list and we are really excited and looking fwd to living in Irvine.
The only con is mello roos at higher price for a longer duration but we really didnt see ourselves enjoying living in 3500-4000 sq ft lot size and paying same or higher price for the house.

I bet you got either lot 23 or lot 25.  Those are both great choices with an amazing lot size and no one behind you... quite jealous ;)

Move2Irvine said:
We actually thought we got really lucky to get the house so we didnt even think of negotiating :) Actually we had a long list of criteria to be met and almost all of that is checked off our list and we are really excited and looking fwd to living in Irvine.
The only con is mello roos at higher price for a longer duration but we really didnt see ourselves enjoying living in 3500-4000 sq ft lot size and paying same or higher price for the house.

Congrats, I think rose mist plan 2 is an excellent choice.  We actually got a plan 2x (extra 100 sq ft in upstairs loft), completion scheduled for April.  We saw most of the models in PP, and each time we go back to visit our plan 2 model we like it more and more.  Can't wait to move in to our first home!!

jrscgsr said:
Move2Irvine said:

Congrats, I think rose mist plan 2 is an excellent choice.  We actually got a plan 2x (extra 100 sq ft in upstairs loft), completion scheduled for April.  We saw most of the models in PP, and each time we go back to visit our plan 2 model we like it more and more.  Can't wait to move in to our first home!!

Congrats! Your GSR should have be happy in the new garage too.

jrscgsr said:
Move2Irvine said:

You purchased a $1.1M home as your first home?  Nice!!!  Congrats to you though, it's a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back