Playland Cafe

We went to Playland Cafe over the weekend and had a blast.  I would say I was having as much fun as the kids.  My kids didn't want to leave except they were so tired they couldn't put up much of a fight.  Its $12 for kids over 2 and $7 for under.  An adult is free with each paid child or its $5 for an extra adult. 

Phbr123 said:
We went to Playland Cafe over the weekend and had a blast.  I would say I was having as much fun as the kids.  My kids didn't want to leave except they were so tired they couldn't put up much of a fight.  Its $12 for kids over 2 and $7 for under.  An adult is free with each paid child or its $5 for an extra adult.

What exactly is it?  How long can you be there?  Is it like Gymaboree? 

Its pretty much an indoor playground. They've got an area with these foam building blocks and noodles and this play structure that's got a pretty fast slide, these "guns" on the upper levels that shoot foam balls, and these machines that spit the foam balls everywhere. It kept us busy for almost 2 hours. They said they reserve the right to limit you to 2 hours but we were exhausted before that. I've never been to a Gymboree so I can't compare but I like this place much more than those bounce house places like Pump It Up.  They're also going to open their kitchen soon so parents can enjoy some afternoon tea while watching the kids play through the window. The only downside for us is that kids under three need to be supervised by the parent so we can't let them run around on their own just yet.

Back