Pavilion Park: Hawthorne (Pulte)

I don't really care for the dual master setup... but if you want to include young families in your target market, make sure you have a master near the bedrooms too.

I prefer the Rosemist 2 over the 3.

Just met and saw two people on my street.. white families.  I think PP might be a little more diverse.  That American open feeling doesn't appeal to FCBs.  lol.  It's quite a difference. 

I was just at Rosemist today, they have 6 more plan 3s including the model home and the extra plan 3 they are gonna build in the parking lot for the models.  Hopefully you have been on the prequal list for awhile. 

To stay on topic, I was told Pulte actually sold both the plan 2/3 model homes with their 2-300K premiums, only the plan 1 is left.

Wow! I really like the pulte homes but we didn't want 3 bedrooms including master on ground floor! We are on the list and we have to go on Sat. They will go down the list. We are hoping to secure one. I dont anticipate the price to jump much since the lots are quite smaller.

aquabliss said:
One of the first Hawthorn resales went pending with $1.689M asking price after $100k reduction:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/152-Pavilion-Park-92618/home/66080074

Originally I thought those were pictures of the model but I think this guy actually mirrored the model and these pictures are of the home.  I'm sure the upgrades + landscaping are $300k - $400k.

I went to an open house here...they bought at $1.2M, put in about $300K in designer upgrades, and originally listed at $1.8M.  Reduction to under $1.7M, but they're still ahead.

Original owners bought this Hawthorne while waiting for a Ryland lot that they wanted.  They got their Ryland, so are selling the Hawthorne.

Nuts.

gasman said:
aquabliss said:
One of the first Hawthorn resales went pending with $1.689M asking price after $100k reduction:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/152-Pavilion-Park-92618/home/66080074

Originally I thought those were pictures of the model but I think this guy actually mirrored the model and these pictures are of the home.  I'm sure the upgrades + landscaping are $300k - $400k.

I went to an open house here...they bought at $1.2M, put in about $300K in designer upgrades, and originally listed at $1.8M.  Reduction to under $1.7M, but they're still ahead.

Original owners bought this Hawthorne while waiting for a Ryland lot that they wanted.  They got their Ryland, so are selling the Hawthorne.

Nuts.

#ballers

I saw this guy sitting out on his front porch a lot on the phone.  Didn't look like a 1%er but then again what does a 1%er look like.

Nice to be able to buy a $1.2M house to live in while waiting for the lot on your $1.6M house to become available. 

Irvine Dream said:
aquabliss said:
I saw this guy sitting out on his front porch a lot on the phone.  Didn't look like a 1%er but then again what does a 1%er look like.

Nice to be able to buy a $1.2M house to live in while waiting for the lot on your $1.6M house to become available.
Back on the market  nowhttps://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/152-Pavilion-Park-92618/home/66080074

Sold / Closed for $1.71M.  $488 sq/ft.  Not bad for the sellers. 

I noticed the cars in the driveway went from an escalade and porsche to a camry and an odyssey.  Or something to that effect.

So if I buy the Pulte Juniper plan 3 at 3328 sq ft now for $1.342 I can sell for $1.642 in 2017 pre-bubble burst and a year before the cemetery gets built?  Sign me up.

Back