patio furniture

It really depends on what style you are going for.  If you like Modern Design, www.cb2.com is always good.  They don't have a large selection however.  Also, i love these guys,http://www.janusetcie.com/, great stuff but a bit expensive.  Kingsley-bate is good for more traditional stuff, and Henry Hall has very nice stuff in a wide range.  We will shortly be selling some outdoor furniture at our website, www.studioh-inc.com.  We are Landscape Architects and look at this stuff all day long, so we hope to have a nice selection of the best stuff.  Feel free to check out our portfolio for additional images. 

Since summer is right around the corner (heh)...

I bought a table, 6 chairs with pads, and a fire pit at Anaheim Patio during one of their sales. I went to the one at Tustin Marketplace. I really liked their selection, and they were willing to work with me on price. Great customer service as well.

I visited their Brea location before I went to the Tustin store, and my experience was totally opposite. Very pushy sales people, and they were ready to nickel-and-dime me on delivery to Corona. I think they wanted to charge me over $100. Tustin waived the delivery charge and gave me free fireglass for the pit.

Back