Orchard Hills - Terrazza Plan 2X

They apparently sold two homes last week, not quite 40 homes to date.

I think Terrazza would have been more attractive if it was a zero lot line design versus shared driveway.  Can't justify paying $1M for a shared driveway.

The best way to sell out Terrazza, regardless of the model, is to change the school district boundries. If they can near sell out Corta Bella then they can do the same with these.

8porkchop said:
The best way to sell out Terrazza, regardless of the model, is to change the school district boundries. If they can near sell out Corta Bella then they can do the same with these.

I think all of Neighborhood II should be IUSD.  The current school boundary is bizarre.  Never heard of the same neighborhood being split into two school districts before.

thelandofnoland said:
Wait ... Corte Bella is nearly sold out? I thought they were no better than Terrazza....

Any updates on the 5 IP developments would be nice.

Yes, as of last week, Corte Bella has sold ~70 units, with another ~40 left.  The Plan 3s are currently sold out and the Plan 2s are $900K+.

Terrazza seems to be the slowest mover, Vista Scena and Entrata don't seem that much better.  I personally can't justify paying $700K+ for a townhouse.

Strada seems to be doing quite well.  Haven't seen a price sheet in some time because the IUSD releases sell out before they even make it on the sheet.  I heard they have 4 TUSD homes left to sell and the homes are already upgraded for fast move ins.

I see completed units on Redfin.  For a while, it looked like there was no activity, but they've started construction on a few different clusters.

A S said:
I see completed units on Redfin.  For a while, it looked like there was no activity, but they've started construction on a few different clusters.

Do you know the latest pricing? Are they still selling for over $1M?

They're barely over 1M

Residence 2X
Homesite 56          $981,000
Homesite 60          $1,009,000*
Homesite 61          $1,004,000*
Homesite 100        $1,006,000*

*Includes structural options

Back