Orchard Hills - Strada by Irvine Pacific

Hi.  Do you guys know where i can see the prices for the latest phases?  Also, Bullsback, why did you decide not to buy there?

irv81 said:
Hi.  Do you guys know where i can see the prices for the latest phases?  Also, Bullsback, why did you decide not to buy there?

co-ask. Looks people can just lay back and wait for their favorite lot become available. I hv't seen much "sold" button on any of the new releases even though the sales claims a lot of them are booked with check. But until it is contracted...

irv81 said:
Liked the high ceilings, didn't love the family room / kitchen area in the plan 3 (liked it, wife and I didn't love it...we are huge fans of the big open kitchen / dining / great room concepts), but our biggest hangup was the size of the backyard. Just couldn't get over it. And we aren't looking for a massive backyard, but would like a 17-20 foot set-back so that you can actually entertain outside as well. 

irv81 said:

Just a sampling:

RESIDENCE ONE

Homesite 67    Tuscan                    60 Stagecoach                  $1,005,500
Homesite 87    Monterey                68 Stagecoach                  $1,026,000

RESIDENCE TWO

Homesite 64    Tuscan                    54 Horseshoe                    $1,055,800
Homesite 73    Northern Italian        51 Stagecoach                  $1,068,800

RESIDENCE 3

Homesite 72    Moneterey                53 Stagecoach                    $1,129,300
Homesite 86 3X Tuscan                  66 Stagecoach                    $1,156,900

samuroo said:
irv81 said:

Just a sampling:

RESIDENCE ONE

Homesite 67    Tuscan                    60 Stagecoach                  $1,005,500
Homesite 87    Monterey                68 Stagecoach                  $1,026,000

RESIDENCE TWO

Homesite 64    Tuscan                    54 Horseshoe                    $1,055,800
Homesite 73    Northern Italian        51 Stagecoach                  $1,068,800

RESIDENCE 3

Homesite 72    Moneterey                53 Stagecoach                    $1,129,300
Homesite 86 3X Tuscan                  66 Stagecoach                    $1,156,900

Please note only homesite number 78 and above are IUSD.

I wonder how does that work when it comes to an appraisal for a home equity line etc. when you compare the same unit but different school districts. Will the bank or state assess you on the higher amount?

8porkchop said:
I wonder how does that work when it comes to an appraisal for a home equity line etc. when you compare the same unit but different school districts. Will the bank or state assess you on the higher amount?
I doubt they look into that.

On the appraisals I've seen, I don't remember seeing anything about school districts.

Otherwise qwerchete's house would only be worth $1. :)

We actually liked the Corte Bella floorplan and location within OH, but I grew up with a driveway and feel I need a driveway. Sad that you have to spend $1M to get a driveway in Irvine.  I wish these homes were further setback from the street.  Seriously, $1M should get you more, no?

A S said:
We actually liked the Corte Bella floorplan and location within OH, but I grew up with a driveway and feel I need a driveway. Sad that you have to spend $1M to get a driveway in Irvine.  I wish these homes were further setback from the street.  Seriously, $1M should get you more, no?
Yes... it should.

#IrvineIsOverpriced

irvinehomeowner said:
8porkchop said:
I doubt they look into that.

On the appraisals I've seen, I don't remember seeing anything about school districts.

Otherwise qwerchete's house would only be worth $1. :)

Nope...initial appraisal will just go with whatever the final price of the home with.  Other appraisal will not care...just value to potential resale buyers.

with the asset inflation game by the fed, $1M is not what it used to be. Try $2M for the old $1M

A S said:

A few of the homes have closed. They close a few at a time not all at once. The last I heard, 2 families have moved in while others are getting upgrades done.

8porkchop said:
A few of the homes have closed. They close a few at a time not all at once. The last I heard, 2 families have moved in while others are getting upgrades done.

Well, looks like in Capella they are already advertising for rentals.  112 Bridle Path is available for rental at $5,000/month

Only $5k/mo for life behind the gates?  Kind of disappointing.  There should at least be some premium for being neighbors with Paris.

Is it the new thing not to have individual mailboxes, but rather one cluster of mailboxes for the entire street?  I noticed that at Strada and drove around the rest of OH...same thing.  Million dollar homes with "apartment style" mailboxes?

Back