Orchard Hills Neighborhood 3

acf said:
EW and OH3 seem to be two highly desirable locations on this side of Irvine. Once these two communities are sold out, where's the next hot location?

There's no next hot location, EW and OH3 will be hot forever. :)

lnc said:
acf said:
EW and OH3 seem to be two highly desirable locations on this side of Irvine. Once these two communities are sold out, where's the next hot location?

There's no next hot location, EW and OH3 will be hot forever. :)
Wouldn't OH4 also be in the hot location, it'll be on fire!

HMart said:
I wonder what the site plan looks like of Vivo. It's fear it's going to be pretty crammed together with <5k sqft lots.

There are some really large lot along both north and south entrance gate.

index.php

The better views will be on the bottom left land corner lots by the South Entrance Gate.  But overall this development seems to have some larger lots.

HMart said:
I wonder what the site plan looks like of Vivo. It's fear it's going to be pretty crammed together with <5k sqft lots.

Vivo are basically upsized San Mateo/Petaluma detached motorcourt condos....no way the average lot will be remotely close to 5,000sf.  Maybe some of the lots may approach 4,000 to 5,000sf but the regular ones will be more like 2,000-2,500sf.

So looks like Como and and Terra are the only two that are true SFRs?  the other 3 are basically million dollar detached condos.  can't really tell if Como is a SFR.

Como is basically the same as the Piedmont in EW and it is SFR.

Como is situated on both side of the park/pool and is located high above Vivo.  And Como has a lot of nice view lots.

See the attached maps.

Attachments

• Como Track map.jpg
    Como Track map.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 399
  • OH3 track.jpg
    OH3 track.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 598
thanks for that Inc.  so I assume como will be higher than vivo to get that view, that's the money shot they took from the pool

terra views will be nice, some with the "lake view" being next to the reservoir

Agree, prices are high. Yet, it too will be gone as soon as it released. Too much money chasing too few goods out there currently.

I don't wish for a natural disaster to occur, but if it did, the ones on the hills will more likely sustain greater damage given the same epicenter as the home on flat lands. Be that it may, no one will think about it until occur.

So go on and happy bidding.....

Combo is said to start at ~$1.3 Mil for 2500sqft which is not too crazy when Avila sells 2600sqft for $1.35 Mil.

My guess is that's not including lot premium though. The lots look really small too with a very elongated floor plan to cram as many units as possible with a view.

And it's not about being salty about OH3, just not agreeing that OH3 is that amazing. The location certainly is but what they are building on it doesn't blow anyone's mind.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade (cough-BTB-cough), but does anyone else get the sense that these prices are unjustifiably high? High-density, courtyard-style, >2000-sqft detached-condos STARTING in the $1-millions (not including lot-size/view premiums)?? I think I'll pass.

It all comes down to personal preference, but I've never been a fan of Irvine Pacific's product. Pretty much all of their projects have been very cookie-cutter and (dare I say) boring. I don't think I've ever been to an IP neighborhood and been excited about the houses themselves. What's going to sell this neighborhood are the views, but that'll cost you a pretty penny as well, likely to reach the $2-millions before selling out. At that price point, would you want to purchase a home that's been replicated in at least four other communities across Irvine?

Honestly very disappointed by this whole project. TIC had the opportunity to present something new and exciting at Reserve, and blew it. Still, I don't have a shadow of a doubt that this neighborhood will sell well.

Also, I don't know why TIC decided to develop a gated community that they're selling as the pinnacle of luxury living in Irvine, and still decided to include three high-density courtyard-style tracts into the mix (and more to come in site 4 on the map that Inc provided). The neighborhood should have been made up solely of single-family-homes if they envisioned the community being that ritzy. Just my two-cents.

Back