Newport Coast home marketing to Wealthy Chinese

LUKE? The Chinese kid's name is Luke? Alrighty then. lol. It didn't sound like the "dad" was calling him by that name.

Nothing says luxury like having a white servant. 

errrr..hm...oops i meant employee.

zubs said:
Nothing says luxury like having a white servant. 

errrr..hm...oops i meant employee.

If they were really that rich, they shouldn't be carrying their own bags into the house.

I was playing golf at Pelican Hill a couple weeks ago and afterwards while relaxing on the patio in the back of the Pelican Grill I was overwhelmed with the foul odor of cigarette smoke.  I looked up and down the patio and did not see any smokers so I thought I was imagining things.  As I was leaving, I saw a group of young mainland Chinese kids smoking up a storm near the valet station. The Chicom kids made so much smoke their cloud drifted over the building into the back patio!  I was so pissed I wanted to call the AQMD. 

Happiness said:
I was playing golf at Pelican Hill a couple weeks ago and afterwards while relaxing on the patio in the back of the Pelican Grill I was overwhelmed with the foul odor of cigarette smoke.  I looked up and down the patio and did not see any smokers so I thought I was imagining things.  As I was leaving, I saw a group of young mainland Chinese kids smoking up a storm near the valet station. The Chicom kids made so much smoke their cloud drifted over the building into the back patio!  I was so pissed I wanted to call the AQMD.

Don't you know. The status symbol is to smoke. Lol

Rich mainlanders kids are eroding the academic performance of local stellar schools. Just look at the homework of this kids. His age should commensurate with at least a geometry level at about 14 years old. He is still working on simple fraction at a 5th grade level.

Back