2018 - $1.4888888888888888

$83k gain in 10 years.

$643k hopeful gain in 3.

YOW

capboba said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
the.irvine said:

Close to $600/sf for a Stonegate SFR?  Maybe a decade or so too early.  haha

love how the photographer decided that the light from the vent is will spruce the pics up.

I've never seen that kind of color from a vent light, I wonder if you can change the bulb to make it neon green or blue. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Those tiles, granite counter tops, and carpet aren't going to get it done for $1.1m Baby (listing agent's name).  haha

Baby-Driver.jpg

Burn That Belly said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Was the seller confused thinking that maybe they were listing a Petaluma detached condo with a driveway and large lot instead of their Jasmine Plan 3 detached condo?
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/75-Wildvine-92618/home/112722100

Those tiles, granite counter tops, and carpet aren't going to get it done for $1.1m Baby (listing agent's name).  haha

That price is very high for CV. These days, FCBs are feeling glorious with their asking prices. All they need is one sucker.

or friend willing to pay the inflated sale price by a few percentage points to help move money from overseas and be compensated in USD after COE

USCTrojanCPA said:
I've never seen that kind of color from a vent light, I wonder if you can change the bulb to make it neon green or blue.

The red color is an IR lamp, for keeping food warm with the burners off. I didn't know these existed until recently.

Attachments

• ir lamp.jpg
    ir lamp.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 144
USCTrojanCPA said:
Baby (listing agent's name)

Baby Hu sounds like a term the medical examiner's office would use to refer to unidentified dead bodies younger than 2 years old.  "We think the John and Jane Doe found last week are the parents of Baby Hu that some jogger found this morning".

Back