New orchard hills homes

Goriot said:
I am at La Vita.  Bought there as its only a 5 min. walk to park, school, and OH shopping plaza and one of the plan had the floor plan I was looking for.  Short walk to school and coffee shop is a must for me. 

very nice.  some good equity there if you got in early.  i don't plan on walking anywhere but it would be nice if my kids could walk to OH school on the trail all of K-8.

Goriot said:
Vicenza plan 1 was my second favorite floor plan

interesting you are the 3rd person on this board i've seen mention vicenza 1 as their favorite or one of their favorite plans in OH.  the builder actually changed some preplotted plan 3s to plan 1s because of demand for that particular plan.

irvinedreamer said:
Agree, they don't really care too much about class sizes.  Teachers are getting stretched thin.  IUSD has lower teacher student ratios, and for people with kids, this will be a deciding factor in house purchase.

Goriot said:
Compressed-Village said:
This is exactly what they told us 5 years ago.

Lol. They sure do have a low credibility based on their track record.  But with all the new homes being built at OH 1 and part of 2 (hundreds), I think they will have no choice in couple of years.  There will be a riot.  Let's keep up with submitting the interest forms on their website.

The records speaks for itself. I have been paying into TUSD mello roos since 1999, when the new K-8 school opened up at Orchard Hills we called and question every year about enrollment and the same talk was given years after years that it will be fully open next year. Then the next year, then the next year....I was getting really tire of waiting for them.

Compressed-Village said:
Goriot said:
Compressed-Village said:
This is exactly what they told us 5 years ago.

Lol. They sure do have a low credibility based on their track record.  But with all the new homes being built at OH 1 and part of 2 (hundreds), I think they will have no choice in couple of years.  There will be a riot.  Let's keep up with submitting the interest forms on their website.

The records speaks for itself. I have been paying into TUSD mello roos since 1999, when the new K-8 school opened up at Orchard Hills we called and question every year about enrollment and the same talk was given years after years that it will be fully open next year. Then the next year, then the next year....I was getting really tire of waiting for them.

So where did you decide to go

Back