New Listing - Santa Maria Plan 1 in Stonegate

3cTjvZO.jpg

S/B $599,888 just to be sure it hits the majority of search parameters, no?

My .02c

WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
WTTCHMN said:
Well, the market has spoken.  Six weeks later and a 5k price drop, still no takers.  Wanted to follow-up on this one since the OP was so insistent that he was priced competitively.

Time to hire USC instead?

#overpriced

Price needs to drop to $600k to pull in all the buyers that set their searches up to $600k.  Numbers don't lie and I just call'em as I see'em.  The clients that listen to me not only sell their properties fast but also get good prices.  Nothing worse than pricing too high and then chasing the market down as the DOM keeps growing causing buyers to get into the "what's wrong with this property" mindset.  Like I said before, I would have listed this condo at $600k.  Sellers and agents need to realize that time = money.  ;)

Looks like the buyer followed USC's advice and dropped to 600k.  Let's see if it the strategy works.  If it still doesn't sell, then you know it's the TI treats which are the real closer.

That will definitely help pull in additional eyes on the condo for the buyers who had their searches only up to $600k so the open house should get more traffic, but the stigma of it being listed for over 45+ days doesn't help. 

The TI treats do have a special ingredient in them.  :p

WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
WTTCHMN said:
Well, the market has spoken.  Six weeks later and a 5k price drop, still no takers.  Wanted to follow-up on this one since the OP was so insistent that he was priced competitively.

#overpriced

Price needs to drop to $600k to pull in all the buyers that set their searches up to $600k.  Numbers don't lie and I just call'em as I see'em.  The clients that listen to me not only sell their properties fast but also get good prices.  Nothing worse than pricing too high and then chasing the market down as the DOM keeps growing causing buyers to get into the "what's wrong with this property" mindset.  Like I said before, I would have listed this condo at $600k.  Sellers and agents need to realize that time = money.  ;)

Looks like the buyer followed USC's advice and dropped to 600k.  Let's see if it the strategy works.  If it still doesn't sell, then you know it's the TI treats which are the real closer.

New Year. Try it again at $610K.

Ready2Downsize said:
WTTCHMN said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
WTTCHMN said:

#overpriced

New Year. Try it again at $610K.

It's the Ti treats, I tell ya.

I doubt the home will fetch above 600k. Another listing, same floor plan just slashed the price aggressively to 620k and price includes loads of upgrades in home, furniture, appliances, TVs, and so on..

This is also a warning to realtors who want to post their homes for sale here.  We're gonna talk about it....even 5 months after the fact.  Be careful what you write...Ann.

Ready2Downsize said:
Took a relist and five months but he did get pretty close to asking.

Not really.  It was originally listed in September for $630k, iirc.  Can't say for sure as the OP has now deleted all of his posts.

Anyway, the TI peanut gallery told him he was smoking some good shit for asking $630k.  The OP got all defensive but when the property didn't sell, there were stepwise decreases all the way down to 600k as originally suggested on TI.

Still no takers, so listing was removed over the holidays and relisted in January for 610k.  And now some dumb FCB just paid 605k when the OP was ready to take 600k back in December.  Meanwhile, the original owner just wasted 5 months of carrying costs.

WTTCHMN said:
Ready2Downsize said:
Took a relist and five months but he did get pretty close to asking.

Not really.  It was originally listed in September for $630k, iirc.  Can't say for sure as the OP has now deleted all of his posts.

Anyway, the TI peanut gallery told him he was smoking some good shit for asking $630k.  The OP got all defensive but when the property didn't sell, there were stepwise decreases all the way down to 600k as originally suggested on TI.

Still no takers, so listing was removed over the holidays and relisted in January for 610k.  And now some dumb FCB just paid 605k when the OP was ready to take 600k back in December.  Meanwhile, the original owner just wasted 5 months of carrying costs.

You are good, it was a FCB cash buyer.  haha

Back