New Listing - Lombard Court Plan D in Woodbury (52 Concierto)

usctrojancpa

I listed an upgraded Lombard Court Plan D town home in Woodbury on MLS last night. The town home was freshly painted and had new plush carpet installed this week. It features 1,614sf of living space with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. I priced it competitively at $600,000 to sell quickly.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this coming weekend on both Saturday, March 11th and Sunday, March 12th from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/52-Concierto-92620/home/7216772

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.52Concierto.com

As always, yummy treats for all TI folks who come by and say hello.  ;)

I haven't seen the interior photos, but 600k for a 3 bed in woodbury sounds like a pretty good deal.  I wonder if this would be a good rental property...anyone have any idea what this might rent for?

abosch00 said:
I haven't seen the interior photos, but 600k for a 3 bed in woodbury sounds like a pretty good deal.  I wonder if this would be a good rental property...anyone have any idea what this might rent for?

Good question.  The owner had it rented for just under $3,000/mo and it should get at least $3,000/mo+ today.

This one is going to be a Redfin HOT property soon.

I'll come by the open house and check it out.

I had friends who lived in this plan, it's a pretty nice setup and feels roomy for the amount of sq ft it contains.  The master retreat on the top floor was also quite nice, feels like a private retreat since it's the only thing on that floor.

aquabliss said:
I had friends who lived in this plan, it's a pretty nice setup and feels roomy for the amount of sq ft it contains.  The master retreat on the top floor was also quite nice, feels like a private retreat since it's the only thing on that floor.

Very good Aqua...the 3rd level master suite was very nice sized and a private area with a very spacious master bath.  You could even see the snow covered mountain tops from the master balcony.  The 2nd main living area was also very well executed with an open floor plan that flows well.  You guys will see that better when I post up the pictures on Tuesday.

This property seems very under priced.  According to Redfin and there are no 3 bedroom properties built later than 1990 with a price of $600k or less in the entire city of Irvine!  The market seems to realize this as there are 67 people who have added this property as a favorite on Redfin in just 1 day.

You might need to double your quota of treats and flyers based on the current amount of activity.  I'll try to stop by for the open house.  Free treats are the best.

Was this an attached or detached woodbury home?

@usc you should go PM oc.queries or something like that...he posts in the Petaluma vs marin thread...he was considering a Helena or Petaluma or even Portola springs...I think this would be perfect for him to think about especially at low $600  8)

If he doesn't already have a buyer agent, you can try to represent him at one of the home sites too

woodburyowner said:
This property seems very under priced.  According to Redfin and there are no 3 bedroom properties built later than 1990 with a price of $600k or less in the entire city of Irvine!  The market seems to realize this as there are 67 people who have added this property as a favorite on Redfin in just 1 day.

You might need to double your quota of treats and flyers based on the current amount of activity.  I'll try to stop by for the open house.  Free treats are the best.

Property now has hot home status on Redfin.  Took 1 day exactly which I'm guessing is a record.  Will be interesting to see how high this property gets bid up.

woodburyowner said:
woodburyowner said:

Property now has hot home status on Redfin.  Took 1 day exactly which I'm guessing is a record.  Will be interesting to see how high this property gets bid up.

Yeah, it's pretty interesting that even with no professional pictures I got more saved favorites than even 97 Ardmore.  A part of me has to think it is the 3 bedroom at $600k price.  I'm hoping I get more when I post up the professional pictures tomorrow.  haha

Woodbury > West Irvine

USCTrojanCPA said:
Yeah, it's pretty interesting that even with no professional pictures I got more saved favorites than even 97 Ardmore.  A part of me has to think it is the 3 bedroom at $600k price.  I'm hoping I get more when I post up the professional pictures tomorrow.  haha

I think your writing is getting better.

Fh7UYKI.gif

Well, you know what they say Zubs....practice makes perfect.  Just need to keep the listings coming to become a master spin realtor.  haha

SoclosetoIrvine said:

@usc you should go PM oc.queries or something like that...he posts in the Petaluma vs marin thread...he was considering a Helena or Petaluma or even Portola springs...I think this would be perfect for him to think about especially at low $600  8)

If he doesn't already have a buyer agent, you can try to represent him at one of the home sites too

Planning to go for open house.

oc.queries said:
SoclosetoIrvine said:

Planning to go for open house.

Be sure to say hello and let me know so you can get your TI treat.  ;)

Wow, this property has officially hit over 1000 page views and over 100 saved favorites on Redfin!  I've never seen a property in Irvine hit these numbers (let alone in less than a week).  Feels like 2006!

Back