New Listing - Caserta Plan 3X in Cypress Village (70 Granite Path)

Tell them it's like an EBAY auction and every new higher offer extends the bidding 1 day. 
Also, do the people bidding know you are posting the info here?

I guess it would be pretty easy to find this forum if you write the address into google.

zubs said:
Tell them it's like an EBAY auction and every new higher offer extends the bidding 1 day. 
Also, do the people bidding know you are posting the info here?

I guess it would be pretty easy to find this forum if you write the address into google.

Haha  I'm sure that type of ebay style bidding would piss some of them off.  Not sure if any of the buyers know that I'm posting about the listing on here, but I share the same information that I post on here with all of the buyer agents so they know what's going on and can advise their clients accordingly.

irvinehomeowner said:
Gahhh!!!

#petpeeve

:)

Here's the interest part, I did not under list the home.  The last model match comp close was late last year for $748k.  I think the fact that there are 2 other listings with the same floor plan over $100k higher makes my listing look like a bargain hence all the traffic and offers.

SoCal said:
Trojan, just curious... are you a full-time agent now or is this still just a side gig?

Been full-time for years as my business has grown through repeat and referral business.

Buyer funds are in and we are will be recording and closing today.  The purchase price will be $781,800 (all cash) or just under $32,000 over the list price.  Congrats to the buyer and seller. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Buyer funds are in and we are will be recording and closing today.  The purchase price will be $781,800 (all cash) or just under $32,000 over the list price.  Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Nice work!

jmoney74 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nice work!

Thank you sir.  Always feels good setting a model comp close record for my seller clients.  It was a team effort though, they took my advice on various recommendations and kept it in model home show condition for almost 2 weeks. 

USCTrojanCPA said:

Whoa! That's awesome!! Congrats on the sale!!

USCTrojanCPA said:
jmoney74 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nice work!

Thank you sir.  Always feels good setting a model comp close record for my seller clients.  It was a team effort though, they took my advice on various recommendations and kept it in model home show condition for almost 2 weeks.

Congrats!  It's tough for sellers to keep a home in show condition with kids, but in the end it looks like it was well worth it!

paydawg said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
jmoney74 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nice work!

Congrats!  It's tough for sellers to keep a home in show condition with kids, but in the end it looks like it was well worth it!

Thank you.  Yeah, the seller told me that it took them over an hour each morning to get the home looking like it did in the pictures every day. 

USCTrojanCPA said:

$32k over and all cash!  Good job man.

Fxguy said:
Woah 54k gain in one year?! The market is super hot right now.

Bad news for the seller because even after commissions and closing costs there will be a gain on sale resulting in a little tax to pay.  haha  Anyhow, the market sub $1m is pretty hot right now with a lack of inventory so that's what is driving the prices higher.

That being said, I'll have another Caserta Plan 3X listing coming up towards the end of March.  List price will be $800,000 on that listing.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Fxguy said:
Woah 54k gain in one year?! The market is super hot right now.

Bad news for the seller because even after commissions and closing costs there will be a gain on sale resulting in a little tax to pay.  haha  Anyhow, the market sub $1m is pretty hot right now with a lack of inventory so that's what is driving the prices higher.

That being said, I'll have another Caserta Plan 3X listing coming up towards the end of March.  List price will be $800,000 on that listing.

Its astounding, how much people are willing to pay for an attached 3BR condo with pollution and noise proximity to I-5 and garbage truck routes on Sand Canyon, not to mention the bus depot and affordable housing. I never would have believed it if you asked me a year or two ago. I guess there's enough people  just gotta have that new construction or Irvine over an an older SFR or other areas of OC.

SMH.

Back