New grading at Portola Springs northern enclave near the entrance

annabanana

I saw some new grading being done at the corner of Portola Pkwy and Arrowhead.  Does anyone know what homes they are going to build there?

So I thought it was these 2 tracts that were being built but I just took a look at the interactive map today and Ironwood and Sevilla are actually north of this new grading. 

The area I am talking about is west of Las Colinas, South of Ironwood, and north of Portola Parkway.  There is major grading going on there.

annabanana said:
So I thought it was these 2 tracts that were being built but I just took a look at the interactive map today and Ironwood and Sevilla are actually north of this new grading. 

The area I am talking about is west of Las Colinas, South of Ironwood, and north of Portola Parkway.  There is major grading going on there.

Maybe that's where the new phases of Las Colilnas are going in.

It could be Las Colinas, although I thought they were expanding east.

It could be that the map is not updated as we used it to try to find the Sevilla pads and where they have it marked is where the Casero North units are going (at least what was indicated by the signage and the brochures we got on Sunday).

Back