New Carmel Homes next to San Marino?

rkp

Just across the San Marino models on the other side of the park has a sign that says its a Carmel tract.  Any info on this?  We liked the Carmel houses but dont like the location behind Montecito and the small lots.  If they will add new Carmel houses, should give some pressure to San Marino?

I heard that it is going to be a bigger version of the San Marino homes.  As the new home company is now competing with the Irvine Company (Lambert Ranch) I doubt TIC wants to give Them some more business right now. 

Also, i bet the san marino homes probably wont be sold out for another year.  I bet the new project wont start until then.

IP s not an experienced high end tract builder. A glorified box has its limitation to claim the $ 1m+ title. TIC has more incentive to raise the price ceiling by using NHC so IP's ordinary boxes could take a free ride to raising prices.

nytransplant said:
I heard that it is going to be a bigger version of the San Marino homes.  As the new home company is now competing with the Irvine Company (Lambert Ranch) I doubt TIC wants to give Them some more business right now. 

Also, i bet the san marino homes probably wont be sold out for another year.  I bet the new project wont start until then.

Back