Need advice on Portola Springs - 25 Conservancy - Short sale

Thanks Pricedoutjay for your input. Yes your description is pretty close. 3rd floor is a den / recreation room (About 300sft) So that leaves it at 2700 sft for the 4 bedrooms, living, kitchen, hall and dining. So from a pricing standpoint 2700 sft @850 K current market is reasonable or not in Irvine with schools 10/10? (<300 per sft) Do not see any home closer to this price. Most are over 400-450psft in this area.

Yes the home inside is well decorated and has unique upgrades and painting. Thoughts ?

Do short sales include Termite and fixes after Home inspections ? Any suggestions?

Regards!

Bones, Are there any newer homes (2007 and later) in the Irvine area in 800-850k range and with 2500 sft living that are not parking lots with alleys? Seen several hundreds of homes in BP, CS, PP, NP, Greenwood, Orchid hills, NG,Cypress  that are similar sfr/condo built with alleys and are more cramped up.

If anyone has seen more spacious homes in Irvine in this price range and over 2500 sft please let me know.

Regards!

srinids said:
Bones, Are there any newer homes (2007 and later) in the Irvine area in 800-850k range and with 2500 sft living that are not parking lots with alleys? Seen several hundreds of homes in BP, CS, PP, NP, Greenwood, Orchid hills, NG,Cypress  that are similar sfr/condo built with alleys and are more cramped up.

If anyone has seen more spacious homes in Irvine in this price range and over 2500 sft please let me know.

Regards!

Don't know as I don't actively track this SF & $ space, but I would imagine of the newer communities, whatever you find in PS is amongst the cheapest since it traditionally trades at a discount to all the other neighboring villages.  And sorry, I didn't mean to buzzkill this house.  For $850k, its a decent deal, but just know what the house is and isn't.  And what PS is and isn't.  As long as you do your homework and am ok with it all, then maybe this is the right house for you.  Good luck!

srinids said:
Do short sales include Termite and fixes after Home inspections ? Any suggestions?

Seller/lender will not cover any repair on a short sale.  You buy the home "as is".  You may want to check if there is any delinquent HOA, tax, or other liens too since you will be responsible for those costs if the lender doesn't cover them (most of the time they don't cover). 

Is the home even available?  I would hate for you to waste your time and energy if the seller had accepted an offer and is just waiting for the lender's approval. 

Back