Name that TI'er!

traceimage

Last night I was trying to imagine what TI people's real names might be. I was drugged out on Nyquil, so that might be why, but I thought, why not turn it into a fun game!

So pick a TI person (or people) that you don't know personally, and try to guess what their name(s) might be, based on how they "sound." I'll go first.

Qwerty: Seems to me like a Kevin

Anyone else want to play?

traceimage said:
Last night I was trying to imagine what TI people's real names might be. I was drugged out on Nyquil, so that might be why, but I thought, why not turn it into a fun game!

So pick a TI person (or people) that you don't know personally, and try to guess what their name(s) might be, based on how they "sound." I'll go first.

Qwerty is probably named one of these: Alvaro, Antonio, Alejandro, Jesus, Juan, Rudolfo, Camilo, Arturo, Luis, Pepe, Miguel, Jose, Martin, Alfonso, Sebastian, Enrique, Estefan, Jorge, Ricardo, Emilio, Marco, Carlos, Rueben, Ariel, Julio, Juan, Francisco, Hector, Mavelio, Lucio, Diego, Jose, Carlos, Francisco, Alejandro, Juan, Pedro...

AMIRITEQWERTY?  :p

homer_simpson said:
New game, guess Qwerty's last name!!

Garcia, Hernandez, Rangel, Rodriguez... I give up..

now this one i know you guys will never get.

Starlight East said:
traceimage said:

That's easy, I'm good at guessing women's names:

SoCal: Renee or Bridget
Trace: Sandra
CZ: Margaret
Kalbi: Hyuna

Funny, why Hyuna? Cuz I like to eat kalbi?  ;)
Nah, I have a "white" name.

Trace: Jennifer with blue eyes, light brown hai
SoCal: oh yes, total Bridget
Homer: last name Tsai or Kim
IHO: Arnold after the only Austrian I know
Qwerty: Luke

Me, a Margaret? Pretty close..

homer_simpson said:
Qwerty is probably named one of these: Alvaro, Antonio, Alejandro, Jesus, Juan, Rudolfo, Camilo, Arturo, Luis, Pepe, Miguel, Jose, Martin, Alfonso, Sebastian, Enrique, Estefan, Jorge, Ricardo, Emilio, Marco, Carlos, Rueben, Ariel, Julio, Juan, Francisco, Hector, Mavelio, Lucio, Diego, Jose, Carlos, Francisco, Alejandro, Juan, Pedro...

That reminds me of the trailer trash name speed round in Ted (why I wasted my time watching that movie is beyond me).

Like Wheel of Fortune... I'm going with the most popular, Jose or Juan (those are also listed more than once in Homer's guesses).

roundcorners' real name: PlayaHata :)
IndieDev's real name: Richard (oh no I diduhhhnt!)

I've never been able to figure out if Starlight East is male or female.

If male: Todd or Andrew
Female: Sarah or Julie

Starlight East said:
SoCal: blonde + diet = Bridget Jones played by Renee Zellwegger

Let's see. A blond woman with a dull social life, "no messages", and hips desperately in need of skipping a few meals.

I can't lie. That's me. You're good at this.

qwerty said:
Homer - you got both my first name and middle name on that list. Good guess(es)!

Darn, I guess my Kevin guess was wrong. Can I call you Kevin anyway? Like "Hey, Kev, can you pass the industrial-strength sanitizer?"

irvinehomeowner said:
homer_simpson said:

That reminds me of the trailer trash name speed round in Ted (why I wasted my time watching that movie is beyond me).

Like Wheel of Fortune... I'm going with the most popular, Jose or Juan (those are also listed more than once in Homer's guesses).

roundcorners' real name: PlayaHata :)
IndieDev's real name: Richard (oh no I diduhhhnt!)

So funny, I totally thought Indie's name would be Richard, too. What a crazy coincidence.

traceimage said:
qwerty said:
Homer - you got both my first name and middle name on that list. Good guess(es)!

Darn, I guess my Kevin guess was wrong. Can I call you Kevin anyway? Like "Hey, Kev, can you pass the industrial-strength sanitizer?"

girl - you can call me whatever you want! "Do you want the lemon scent or vanilla?"

qwerty said:
traceimage said:
qwerty said:

girl - you can call me whatever you want! "Do you want the lemon scent or vanilla?"

Call him whatever you want to call him - just don't call him late for dinner!  ;)

I'm changing my guess for IHO. I forgot to take into account how important his Austrian heritage is to his family.

IHO=Wolfgang

Back